“Great craic”

The Irish Village
Ranked #152 of 9,663 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Description: The Irish Village restaurant and bar recreates the culture and hospitality of a traditional Irish pub. The Irish Village long-standing popularity is rightly deserved for always hosting world–renowned acts and brilliant concerts; over the years many celebrities have performed there: Sir Bob Geldof, Beverley Knight, Ali Campbell, Paolo Nutini and the Proclaimers to name just a few... It also offers media-acclaimed pub food and great craic
Worldwide
“Great craic”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We always try to visit the Irish village when we are in Dubai and this time was an added treat. We arrived around 4pm with great delight to fine Sir Bob Geldof rehearsing for his evening performance so we stayed until 6pm. Just sorry we couldn't have stayed the rest of the night. Staff as always were great craic. Thanks!

Visited March 2013

• Korean first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Nice casual w.e.evening with friends!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

I have been in Irish a few times, included New Year Eve ones!! What do I like about this place?? It's special traditional spirit, u will not mix it with any other place in the city. Live music I think every Friday night(at least every time I have been there), friendly and fast moving staff,open air with view on small lake surrounded by green field, walking around ducks and cats(mostly very independent, so don't try to catch:))). Food is good as well, but I found menu very ordinary and portions quite small. Overall it's very nice place to meet friends:))

1 Thank Bacio-Di-Fortuna
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Someplace a little different in Dubai”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The Irish village is nice for a casual night out as long as you can get a table. It is a destination place as the location is off the beaten path a bit (at least for me). Nice variety of comfort foods.

Visited March 2013
Coin, Spain
“great bars and restaurants”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

had a lovely meal with friends and copious amounts of wine...had to while waiting for other friends who were at a concert there!!! you dont need to buy tickets as you can hear everything!!!

Visited February 2013
“Pretty disappointed”
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Very busy but most people were just having drinks & after my meal I knew why! Food wasn't very good at all and it didn't help that I had cats begging at me table - really put me off. The guy singing was awesome, if it hasn't been for him we'd have left way earlier.