“I should have listened!...NOT TO GO THERE!!!”
Review of Seville's

Ranked #351 of 10,005 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: SPANISH RESTAURANT AND TAPAS BAR IN DUBAI Seville's is a vibrant Spanish restaurant and bar with tapas, great al-fresco dining and an abundant selection of Spanish specialty dishes created by Spanish chef Mariano Andres.
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Thursday evening, end of work and school day, we were hungry and in the mood for Spanish Cuisine. The location is tucked away in Wafi, but it looks nice with outdoor seating. It was a hot day, but we wanted to seat outside because we were thinking of some cold drinks will cool us down. After they sat us down, they handed the menu and we were ready with the order. 5 minutes, then 10 minutes, turned to 20-25 minutes, no waiter came to our table! It was three of us! Are we invisible? The manager was running back and forth passed our table and didn't even look, he was too busy carrying things around and the waiters were doing the same thing. I tried to get their attention by waiving but they were so focused on getting something set up.

Are they for real? Enough bad reviews about this restaurant, I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED!

As we were hungry and thirsty, we walked to the other side and we found Thai Chi...they are so nice and professional. Their food is delicious and service is the best. Waiters and manager are very attentive. cold beer came out quick and they gave us some snacks before our order arrives. They gave us hot towel after meal. I felt like I was in Singapore Airlines, lol. Thai Chi knows how to treat customer, after all...we came to restaurant to spend money and they earned it!

Never go back to Seville's and of course I will tell my friends, coworkers, neighbors and tourists not to go there!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I've been in Seville's a lot of times. Is the only place in Dubai, where I can feel like in Spain. The calamari, the mushroom croquettes and the "pa amb tomaquet" (tipical bread with tomato from Catalonia) are excellent. The STAFF is also very nice, serving good wines and the music is a combination of a lot of styles of spanish music. I've been in a lot of spanish restaurants around the world, and the quality of this one, is very good.
The views in the terrace to the swimming pool, the situation in WAFI Mall, close to some new trendy clubs, makes this place a very good option for a nice evening.

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Our visit on Thursday was worthwhile. The Live music guitarist was playing most of the nostalgic music ,brought good memories. Sangria jars kept coming. I am not a big fan of Spanish food but we enjoyed some Tapas

Reviewed May 20, 2013

All I need to say is......20 minutes, no waiter comes to our table. Manager nowhere to be found. When he finally appears, he can only say sorry........would NEVER waste my time here again. We walked out!!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

My wife and I booked a table at Seville's for lunch to take my mother-in-law out, along with our baby son.

Because of our newborn, this was to be the first time we ventured out to eat away from the confines of our apartment building or Dubai Mall, which is a short walk away.

As a result, we really took our time to pick what we thought would be a really nice dining experience.

We looked at a lot of restaurants online and their menus, and based on that, Seville's came out on top. The Tapas looked amazing, the mains, though few, looked really tasty and the restaurant itself looked very nice as well.

The first issue is finding the place. We parked in the basement of Wafi Mall, but the signs are non-existant to the restaurant. Even when we found it, it was tucked away in a corner of the terrace with nothing obvious announcing it to be Seville's. It was only the Spanish music playing, that we could just about hear, that guided us there.

The restaurant itself is very pleasant, and decorated so that you forget you're in the UAE. You could just as easily be eating in a small restaurant up a Barcelona sidestreet.

We couldn't fault the attitude of the staff either. They were very friendly and courteous and showed us to our table.

We elected to go for 4 tapas and a salad between 3 of us, but kept a menu so we could order more. We didn't bother.

The salad was nice and fresh, but then it's a salad so it's not difficult to make a good salad.

All the tapas, I'm afraid, were really disappointing and just did not live up to the menu's mouthwatering description. We order the chicken in white wine and garlic, chicken skewers marinated in sherry, king prawns an garlic and oil and anchovies in vinegar.

The 2 chicken dishes, although looking tasty just didn't have any flavour at all. It was just like eating grilled bits of chicken that had been taken straight out of the packet and stuck under a grill. Luckily the skewers had bits of pepper on, otherwise it would have been incredibly bland. Similarly, the prawns had no flavour except for the prawn. You couldn't taste any garlic. And the anchovies were the most disappointing. It was just 6 small anchovies, laid out on the plate, with a black olive in between each anchovy. They tasted identical to the anchovies in oil that you can buy in most supermarkets in Dubai, except they were about 15 times more expensive.

We may have been unlucky and caught the restaurant on a bad day, but we definately won't be hurrying back to Seville's, which is a shame because we were really looking forward to eating there.

1  Thank VampyVampy