My wife and I have just come back from our first trip to Dubai and it seems that we hit the jackpot straight away by staying in the The Westin. Many thanks to all the great tripadvisor reviews which we can confirm this hotel thoroughly deserves.
All the employees we encountered from the pool attendants, room service and restaurant staff to the front desk management were all extremely pleasant and helpful and always had a smile and a nice greeting.
Our lovely seaview room was very spacious, luxurious and well equipped and the bed was without doubt the most comfortable we have ever slept in.
The tropical grounds and superb meandering swimming pool are simply stunning and spotlessly clean as is the whole complex. There is a short hop of about 25metres from the gardens across the beautifully clean and deserted private beach to the incredibly warm Arabian Gulf. (The sand is hot - beach shoes recommended!!) There are other pools including a laned pool for serious swimmers and a kiddies shaded pool all with life guards on duty.
The buffet restaurant is really nice and has an incredible choice of foods from various countries. We didn't try any of the others.
The Dubai Marina is about a 20 minute slightly dusty (due to the road works) stroll or a 5 min taxi ride away and is worth an evening visit for all the waterside shops , restaurants and bars.
The concierge kindly made a reservation for us for evening cocktails at the Burj Al Arab which was a wonderful experience and to be recommended but my wife and I both agreed it was lovely to come back to the more understated luxury and relaxed feel of the Westin.
We had to leave the hotel at 06.45 for our return flight and what a great parting surprise we had when a lovely continental breakfast with a beautiful selection of fresh fruit arrived half an hour before our departure.
We could not fault the Westin in any way and would recommend a stay there to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location on Jumeirah Beach, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is a 5-star beach resort. It features spectacular 5 resort pools, a 1,200 m private beach, luxurious rooms and 8 restaurants. Panoramic views over the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah can be enjoyed from most rooms and parts of the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort. Rooms and suites include free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso machine, spacious seating area, and a marble bathroom with luxury bath amenities. Modern and classical design with high ceilings and grand mirrors are also featured in each unit. Guests can relax at the Heavenly Spa by Westin. There are also tennis courts, a fitness centre, and a water sports centre. At the Westin Mina Seyahi children can enjoy a kids pool, daily beach games, kids club and a Wild Wadi Waterpark nearby. Steakhouse, Thai and Italian cuisine are just some of the choices on offer, served formally or informally. Spanish, Asian and international dishes can also be savoured at the resort. Special menus for children are served in the restaurants. Westin Dubai is 5 minutes by car from Jumeirah Beach Walk and 20 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, family holiday, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Dubai Westin