We stayed at The Westin for the second part of our honeymoon coming straight from the Maldives and had a fantastic time.
The hotel has a great layout and we were particularly pleased with the adult only area of the pool and gardens. There is a massive leisure pool with swim up bars and a “serious” swimmers pool which is split into lanes.
The hotel upgraded us to an Executive Sea View Room which was fantastic as it was our Honeymoon. A huge room with separate storage area adjacent to the bathroom with superb sea views from the balcony. The room was decorated with rose petals and all other amenities once they realized it was our honeymoon.
Breakfast in the Blue Orange restaurant was amazing, so much choice you are unsure where to start. Everything is fresh and tastes amazing.
The hotel is linked with Le Meridien next door and you have access to their hotel facilities. The Barasti Beach Club is a great place to party & eat at different restaurants. Plenty of choice.
Will be visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location on Jumeirah Beach, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is a 5-star beach resort. It features spectacular 5 resort pools, a 1,200 m private beach, luxurious rooms and 8 restaurants. Panoramic views over the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah can be enjoyed from most rooms and parts of the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort. Rooms and suites include free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso machine, spacious seating area, and a marble bathroom with luxury bath amenities. Modern and classical design with high ceilings and grand mirrors are also featured in each unit. Guests can relax at the Heavenly Spa by Westin. There are also tennis courts, a fitness centre, and a water sports centre. At the Westin Mina Seyahi children can enjoy a kids pool, daily beach games, kids club and a Wild Wadi Waterpark nearby. Steakhouse, Thai and Italian cuisine are just some of the choices on offer, served formally or informally. Spanish, Asian and international dishes can also be savoured at the resort. Special menus for children are served in the restaurants. Westin Dubai is 5 minutes by car from Jumeirah Beach Walk and 20 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, family holiday, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Dubai Westin