I will go with the positive first.
The westin hotel has the wow factor on arrival. The rooms are fab and the bathroom huge. We didnt get a balcony so if you want one make the request before you go.
The pools that where open where lovely. Unfortunately the lap pool and the kids pool where closed due to repairs. This wasnt a problem for us. Everywhere was immaculate but not finished.
They have opened this hotel to soon to the public. As we where only there for a 5 night stay it wasnt to bad. This hotel is showing signs of wear after only 4 months of being open. The blue orange restaurant floor was completely broken up. It moved under you feet. Half the seating area was boarded off to rectify this problem. This meant that all the tables where so close together that you could touch elbows. The buffet food was good on the first 2 nights then everything was cold.
We had a good rest after a long trip whilst at the Westin. We mostly sat at the adults only section of the pool. This was spoilt by the work men digging ,the view of the JCB and the cherry picker.
The picture that the Westin have put on the internet seems to have had a little bit of airbrushing. As you will see from my photo there are buildings behind it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location on Jumeirah Beach, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is a 5-star beach resort. It features spectacular 5 resort pools, a 1,200 m private beach, luxurious rooms and 8 restaurants. Panoramic views over the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah can be enjoyed from most rooms and parts of the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort. Rooms and suites include free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso machine, spacious seating area, and a marble bathroom with luxury bath amenities. Modern and classical design with high ceilings and grand mirrors are also featured in each unit. Guests can relax at the Heavenly Spa by Westin. There are also tennis courts, a fitness centre, and a water sports centre. At the Westin Mina Seyahi children can enjoy a kids pool, daily beach games, kids club and a Wild Wadi Waterpark nearby. Steakhouse, Thai and Italian cuisine are just some of the choices on offer, served formally or informally. Spanish, Asian and international dishes can also be savoured at the resort. Special menus for children are served in the restaurants. Westin Dubai is 5 minutes by car from Jumeirah Beach Walk and 20 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, family holiday, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Dubai Westin