This is my 6th trip to Dubai and the only hotel I've stayed in twice.
VALUE - the hotel represents excellent value for money especially if you can be a little flexible with dates. As all the rooms are generally the same there is a good saving to be had if you book a city view room. A sea view room is great but nothing to see at night and you're out of the room all day so not imperative.
ROOMS - they're great! Very large and well appointed with super comfortable beds and very soft sheets. Large flat screen TV's with ample room for the desk and arm chair & "poofer." separate loo & shower - huge bath tub. Theres also a Netspresso machine!! The criticisms are no electric points by the bed which is a pet hate re mobile phone and the cupboard space is a bit small.
HOTEL - my favourite thing about the hotel is that it's long and low rise, there's a huge and spectacular atrium massive gardens, lots of pools & restaurants and a very wide beach. The executive club is a great aminity with 3 different free meals a day (breakfast - tea - cocktails happy hour).
SERVICE - generally the service was excellent - everybody seemed to try their hardest with a smile however the beach service was sadly lacking. You really had to search for help / menu / drinks / towels.
FOOD - the food is excellent and varied. The breakfast is huge including Indian, Chinese, Arabic specialities, an omelette bar, fruit & vegetable smoothies and even jelly beans! In addition there's various other restaurants including a great al fresco pizzeria. The Friday brunch is quite rightly legendary and was voted number 1 in Dubai by time out.
GENERALLY - loved it an look forward to returning ASAP.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location on Jumeirah Beach, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is a 5-star beach resort. It features spectacular 5 resort pools, a 1,200 m private beach, luxurious rooms and 8 restaurants. Panoramic views over the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah can be enjoyed from most rooms and parts of the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort. Rooms and suites include free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso machine, spacious seating area, and a marble bathroom with luxury bath amenities. Modern and classical design with high ceilings and grand mirrors are also featured in each unit. Guests can relax at the Heavenly Spa by Westin. There are also tennis courts, a fitness centre, and a water sports centre. At the Westin Mina Seyahi children can enjoy a kids pool, daily beach games, kids club and a Wild Wadi Waterpark nearby. Steakhouse, Thai and Italian cuisine are just some of the choices on offer, served formally or informally. Spanish, Asian and international dishes can also be savoured at the resort. Special menus for children are served in the restaurants. Westin Dubai is 5 minutes by car from Jumeirah Beach Walk and 20 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, family holiday, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Westin