The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
Ranked #55 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Although We were only there for 3 nights,we had a fantastic time. Right from the airport pick up to the checking in and out we were looked after tremendously. The hotel and the amenities are out of this world. The "lazy river" pool is soooo inviting and cooling from the hot Dubai sun,with the gorgeous beach looking out to the beginning of the Palm tree resort. There are a variety of restaurants to dine in. We only used the the Blue Orange for both breakfasts and dinner.........yum yum .highly recommended!! Last but not least the staff......very polite, curious and helpful.

Room Tip: Go for a sea view .
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Boneyjoan3
There are newer reviews for The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Where to start. From the pick up to the airport, to the breeze at checking in. The staff are incredibly friendly, efficient, and will do everything that is asked of them.

I stayed in an executive room. It was huge. I had a view over the pool area, and out to the Palm towards Atlantis.

The food was amazing, the staff made sure I had everything that I needed, and all areas of the hotel are very well maintained, and look amazing.

I had a very memorable day down by the pool, with the staff being friendly, and the people staying at the hotel sociable and good fun.

I can't fault a single thing about my stay, and I look forward to the day I can go back :)

Room Tip: The executive rooms are amazing :)
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank wanderingaussie-adam
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Having just returned from a stay at the Westin Dubai thought I would write a couple of comments. The service I received was wonderful, all the staff from the driver who collected me from the airport to the reception, pool staff spa Staff and the guys who ensured my room was always clean and tidy were excellent

I paid extra for the executive room and facilities which enhanced my stay as I was always greeted by a friendly smile and genuine offer to assist. The executive lounge was quieter than the main reception areas which I particularly liked

The only day that was not as good for me was the Friday as the hotel does a wonderful brunch which attracts a lot of non guests and therefore the noise level increased and the hotel in all areas was much busier, however this didn't detract from my stay

Location was right on the beach with a good selection of sun beds in the shade or in direct sun - the bringing of cold towels and water spritzing bottles was a nice touch

The spa treatments I had were very good I was fast asleep during the facial and the products used were lovely (Elemis)

I ate at a couple of the restaurants and enjoyed every meal I had - the steak I had at hunters was one of the best I've ever had!

My one criticism is there is general maintenance being carried out to one of the restaurants which I was not made aware of prior to my arrival and it was quite noisy around the adult area of the pool from sanders and drilling! This will not stop me from returning again as the positives out weighed the negatives.

A huge thank you to the guys and girls in the executive lounge your attentiveness was exactly directed at the correct level

Room Tip: Executive room was very good size with walk in shower and full size bath I had land view and wasn...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank jlcOxford
MSeyahi, General Manager at The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Dear jlcOxford,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent stay with us.
It is always great to read when guests enjoyed our facilities as much as you seem to have and I am delighted that you liked our Executive Club Lounge as well as our pool and beach facilities and numerous restaurant. It is great to read that your steak at Hunters Room & Grill was one of the best you have ever had!
It is especially great to see that our associates assisted you in making your stay as it should be.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future when the small work in the restaurants and around the pool will be done.
Best regards,
J Stewart Selbie,

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was our second visit to this location as a family, absolutely outstanding. If we visit Dubai for a family holiday again guess where we are going? Every single member of staff are accommodating no matter what the query, cleanliness is key. The pool staff are excellent nothing is too much trouble there! We stayed in an executive club sea view room which gave us access to the executive club on the eight floor but to be honest we didn't need to use it as all the facilities are excellent. The private beach area is a fabulous area to relax and unwind with excellent waiter service if required. The food at the hotel is fabulous with all tastes being catered for, the Thai and steak restaurants are fantastic.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Geoff M
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Me and my family stayed at the Westin over the weekend (12-14 September) for a number of reasons: my child's (and my) birthday and our wedding anniversary. The lady at the Reception (sorry I forgot her name) who checked us in was very welcoming, she made every effort to expedite our checkin process and was also very accommodating to our requests. Also, unknowingly, the same lady from the Reception took note what we are celebrating (while having a conversation with her) and Westin surprised us with the balloons in the room and an anniversary cake and a bottle of wine on our last night.... So sweet! The hotel itself is quite nice, rooms and bathrooms are spotless and well laid out, have amazing pools and they have a fantastic kids club. Facilities at the Le Meridien can also be accessed since they are in a compound. The reason why I didnt give them a perfect score? The road going to the hotel is in construction phase and we barely noticed the entrance (in fact we almost missed it!)... and that's the view that we had from our rooms.... But over all, Westin deserves a 2-thumbs up!

Room Tip: Have the rooms facing the sea!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Diane A
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Where to begin?.... Spent the most amazing week in the Westin. From we entered the hotel all the staff were so welcoming, friendly & obliging. The amazing lobby as you enter the hotel is just the beginning. Cleanliness is a given throughout the hotel, right up to the bedrooms and out to the pool area. The staff in the breakfast, the pool bar, the reception, room service... Right down to the lifeguards, the service is above and beyond anything I have ever experienced. I will be recommending this hotel to anyone that asks about my holiday in Dubai.

The pool is chilled, there is a lounging pool with designated areas for kids and adults alike, there is a separate lane pool for anyone looking to do lenghts, there are fresh towels to lay on comfy sun beds, chilled facecloths given out at different times throughout the day. As for the cocktails at the pool bar... Result!! The bubbalicious on the Friday was buzzing , with the most amazing spread of food and endless bubbly available!!

I just can't help but rave on and on about this hotel! Thank you so much to each and everyone of the staff.

We will be back ;)
Sharon Reel & Rowan Toner

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Reeler84
Reviewed September 14, 2013

The hotel has lovely facilities and is exceptionally well maintained, but the real attraction is the staff service quality levels. Taking a “Nothing is too much trouble” approach, to even the smallest enquiries, the staff will leave even the most difficult to please customers with a feeling that they have experienced something special. I would like to express my thanks to the whole team at the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina.

Well done

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Iain M
MSeyahi, General Manager at The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Dear Iain M,
Thanks for sharing your feedback about your recent stay at the resort.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay, especially that our associates were able to make you feel special and answer your requests.
We hope to see you back soon.
Best regards,