The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
3,221 results
All reviewsblue orangespice emporiumbubbalicious brunchchina grillhunters grillsea viewexecutive clubkids poolkids clubbarasti barexecutive roomprivate beachthai restaurantle meridienlife guardspool barafternoon tea
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I'm not keen on Dubai but I would happily come to this hotel again. Our bedroom was huge and gorgeous as was the bathroom. The bed was soooooo comfy so its a good job breakfast keeps going until 11am. And breakfast, wow! So much choice! Whether you are a health nut like me or want to fill your plates with sugary delights there is something for everyone.
It's a short stagger to the beach and even less far to a lovely pool and there,s lots of choice within a short walk for dinner.
I would recommend getting a taxi (not far and very cheap) to the new metro and then go on that to visit one of the malls. The Dubai mall is the best, there is so much to see and do. You might want to book ahead if you want to go up the new tower there though.
Metro tickets are confusing so speak to a person rather than using the machine or you risk a fine.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Deb092
MSeyahi, General Manager at The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Dear Deb092,

thank you for giving us your feedback about your recent stay with us.

It seems that you had a Heavenly Experience, enjoying our Heavenly Bed as well as our breakfast spread at Blue Orange restaurant.

I hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the near future for another rejuvenating stay.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Spent three nights a the Westin in mid June. The hotel is absolutely superb on all accounts. The service levels and attention to making your stay comfortable are great. The rooms are large and spacious with great little touches like a Nespresso machine and an iPad docking station. I strongly suggest getting a room on a higher floor with a a sea view, which is stunning as it overlooks the lovely garden and pool complex as well as the beach and marina. This review would not be complete without a special mention of the breakfast served at the Blue Orange restaurant.... it is simply amazing and caters for everything you could possibly desire...with a fantastic selection of delectable pastries. The staff are extremely polite and helpful and the Concierge is a super star!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Riaz G
MSeyahi, General Manager at The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Riaz G,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent stay with us.

It is always great to read when guests enjoyed our facilities as much as you seem to have and I am delighted that you liked our breakfast buffet spread in Blue Orange Restaurant as well as the amenities offered in the rooms.

It is especially great to see that our associates assisted you in making your stay as it should be.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I visited the hotel twice while staying in Dubai once when attending the Brunch and another for food bar and pool facilities. I loved all the food specialy hunters grill. I recived fantasic service from the moment I walked in to the moment I left. Would highly recomend a visit!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lisa J

Dear Lisa J,

Thank you for giving us your feedback about your stay with us.

It is great to read that you enjoyed our facilities and restaurants, including our weekly Bubbalicious Friday Brunch and Hunter's Rooms & Grill Steak House.

I hope we will be able to welcome you back to the Resort in the future.

General manager

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I visit on this hotel? It's amaging hotel ? And I love the swimming , pool, it's verry, big pool I never seen in my life on this pool, Starwood hotel it's verry nice hotel I will allways recommend this property

Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank irfanc949
MSeyahi, General Manager at The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear Irfan C,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time in the Resort as well as our pool, which is one of the longest pool in Dubai.

we hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Stayed here with my then boyfriend (now husband) in Dec 2011 (sorry for taking ages to review). I would definitely stay in this hotel again - the all round experience was really good.

The felt rate we paid for the room was decent for what we got - deluxe sea view with big balcony (you can see Atlantis from there). Lovely room with 2 massive double beds and the hotel were very accomodating with a late checkout. Great restaurants in the hotel - Steak, Thai, Italian, main restaurant which i'm told holds one of the better brunches, though we chose to go to Al Qasr at Madinat). Room service was fab. Cocktail bar and wine bar both good, the former for late drinks. Pool and beach area lovely, and location of hotel fab as well in my view. It takes a while to get anywhere in a cab in Dubai but this hotel is by the marina which is the best area to stay for me as you're near to so many of the nice hotels and restaurants, eg Madinat and One and Only and everything on the Palm. Also loved that Barrasti is at the sister hotel next door so we could walk home from there along the beach :-). However, it is a good 30 mins drive away from Downtown, but cabs are hardly expensive.

The food and drink is super expensive, but because income tax isn't paid in Dubai the cost of living generally is anyway.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RobertaBowie

Dear robertaBowie,

thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay with us and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time in the Resort when you stayed with us.

It is great to read that you enjoyed our location as well as the wide choice of restaurants and bars on the property.

we hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the near future for another rejuvenating stay with us.