My fiance and I stayed here for 5nights in December 2012 and we LOVED it. The staff literally go above and beyond for your every need / request and they are all very polite and accommodating. The gym and spa in the hotel are fabulous, as are the restaurants, pools and beaches!
Unbeknownst to me at the time, my fiance was planning on proposing to me when we were sightseeing at the burj khalifa, but decided against it because of the large crowds. So with the hotel's help, he had arranged for a private table to be set up in the middle of one of the hotel pools! There was flowers and rose petals strewn over the table and candles lit on the outer edge of the deck! We had our own private wait staff with a special five course menu designed for us! It was absolutely perfect! When we got back to our room, there was a complimentary cake and bottle of wine there for us, along with rose petals and candles around the bed and the bath! They even arranged our towels in the shape of lovehearts! I cannot thank the hotel enough for all of the effort that they went to, it is something that the two of us will never forget!
We loved it so much that we are considering going back there for our honeymoon in January next year! Either way, we'll be back again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location on Jumeirah Beach, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is a 5-star beach resort. It features spectacular 5 resort pools, a 1,200 m private beach, luxurious rooms and 8 restaurants. Panoramic views over the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah can be enjoyed from most rooms and parts of the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort. Rooms and suites include free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso machine, spacious seating area, and a marble bathroom with luxury bath amenities. Modern and classical design with high ceilings and grand mirrors are also featured in each unit. Guests can relax at the Heavenly Spa by Westin. There are also tennis courts, a fitness centre, and a water sports centre. At the Westin Mina Seyahi children can enjoy a kids pool, daily beach games, kids club and a Wild Wadi Waterpark nearby. Steakhouse, Thai and Italian cuisine are just some of the choices on offer, served formally or informally. Spanish, Asian and international dishes can also be savoured at the resort. Special menus for children are served in the restaurants. Westin Dubai is 5 minutes by car from Jumeirah Beach Walk and 20 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, family holiday, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Westin