What a horrid experience.
We booked thru a travel agent as this was an additional holiday for us for the year. Having booked an executive sea view with lounge access we thought, having stayed at Westin hotels before as Starwood member this in Dubai can only be luxury personified! The view from our balcony was palm trees and the service area of the hotel!
How wrong we were!
Not only do they not accept Starwood points but they don't credit either!
Apparently it's mentioned on the site!
Every early morning my partner and I were awoke to sounds if the service people walking with beverage / food carts!
Horrid smoking room that stinks is what we were given with a 12 year old child.
We complained as the location meant we could hear the service people too'ing and frowing but to access the lounge we have to take an elevator to the 3rd floor then walk all the way around to the other elevator to get to the lounge!
We complained of this and were eventually offered another room on the the 5th floor but with the same issues!
Useless hotel with insignificant staff who are superficial at best!
Shockingly poor experience and colossal waste of money.
SPG YOU NEED TO INTERVENE TO SAVE TO SAVE YOUR REPUTATION!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location on Jumeirah Beach, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is a 5-star beach resort. It features spectacular 5 resort pools, a 1,200 m private beach, luxurious rooms and 8 restaurants. Panoramic views over the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah can be enjoyed from most rooms and parts of the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort. Rooms and suites include free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso machine, spacious seating area, and a marble bathroom with luxury bath amenities. Modern and classical design with high ceilings and grand mirrors are also featured in each unit. Guests can relax at the Heavenly Spa by Westin. There are also tennis courts, a fitness centre, and a water sports centre. At the Westin Mina Seyahi children can enjoy a kids pool, daily beach games, kids club and a Wild Wadi Waterpark nearby. Steakhouse, Thai and Italian cuisine are just some of the choices on offer, served formally or informally. Spanish, Asian and international dishes can also be savoured at the resort. Special menus for children are served in the restaurants. Westin Dubai is 5 minutes by car from Jumeirah Beach Walk and 20 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, family holiday, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Dubai Westin