I stayed in this hotel for a few days on business and rate it very highly. The room (on the Executive Club floor with a sea view) was very large and spotlessly clean with a very high standard of fixtures and fittings. Service was excellent.
I only have one small gripe. The room had an ironing board and iron in it, but not a steam iron. It's a small thing but for me, when travelling on business the ability to iron a shirt quickly and efficiently is something I really appreciate. I don't get why more hotels don't realise this and I always find it disappointing, when staying in a really expensive hotel where they've clearly spent a lot of money on cosmetics but they cut the corner on things like this. For example in this hotel they have put an electronic picture frame on the work desk cycling through advertisements for the spa, room service and the beach club. Completely pointless, I'd rather have seen that money spent on proper iron. That may make me weird but what the heck.
Highly recommended for any trip. Just bring your own iron :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location on Jumeirah Beach, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is a 5-star beach resort. It features spectacular 5 resort pools, a 1,200 m private beach, luxurious rooms and 8 restaurants. Panoramic views over the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah can be enjoyed from most rooms and parts of the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort. Rooms and suites include free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso machine, spacious seating area, and a marble bathroom with luxury bath amenities. Modern and classical design with high ceilings and grand mirrors are also featured in each unit. Guests can relax at the Heavenly Spa by Westin. There are also tennis courts, a fitness centre, and a water sports centre. At the Westin Mina Seyahi children can enjoy a kids pool, daily beach games, kids club and a Wild Wadi Waterpark nearby. Steakhouse, Thai and Italian cuisine are just some of the choices on offer, served formally or informally. Spanish, Asian and international dishes can also be savoured at the resort. Special menus for children are served in the restaurants. Westin Dubai is 5 minutes by car from Jumeirah Beach Walk and 20 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, family holiday, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Westin