Just spent 8nights in sea view club exec room. Last year had land view which was lovely but the sea view is stunning.
Can't praise enough the staff in the exec lounge. Really a great team of people. The breakfast choice here was superb and the afternoon tea completely delicious and of course drinks in evening all premium brands and they make wicked cocktails.
My disappointment was with the HB option which only offered blue orange for dinner, which after staying at Madinat Jumeirah where they offer over 20 resturants within their HB I got bored with it and just used it for 3 of our 8 nights!!!
Hunters is awesome and the manager and Jeff provided an outstanding level of service and they have the best steak in Dubai I think...
Would also recommend Rindala salon located within the hotel. Lita and her daughter do the best treatments and we also had the best haircut and visit each time we are in dubai. Also Lena who was great at sorting out one of my requests prior to my arrival. Great service. All in all a fab stay and hope to return early 2013....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location on Jumeirah Beach, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is a 5-star beach resort. It features spectacular 5 resort pools, a 1,200 m private beach, luxurious rooms and 8 restaurants. Panoramic views over the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah can be enjoyed from most rooms and parts of the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort. Rooms and suites include free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso machine, spacious seating area, and a marble bathroom with luxury bath amenities. Modern and classical design with high ceilings and grand mirrors are also featured in each unit. Guests can relax at the Heavenly Spa by Westin. There are also tennis courts, a fitness centre, and a water sports centre. At the Westin Mina Seyahi children can enjoy a kids pool, daily beach games, kids club and a Wild Wadi Waterpark nearby. Steakhouse, Thai and Italian cuisine are just some of the choices on offer, served formally or informally. Spanish, Asian and international dishes can also be savoured at the resort. Special menus for children are served in the restaurants. Westin Dubai is 5 minutes by car from Jumeirah Beach Walk and 20 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, family holiday, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Westin