We stayed for 11 nights from 22nd September 2012 to 3rd October 2012. We stayed in an executive club room and decided to upgrade to a sea view when we arrived. Room was lovely and comfortable. Shower was powerful. All very clean. Free magazines a nice touch. Had a lovely view from our balcony on the fourth floor. Couldn't fault a thing. We ate 5 star every night in the Blue Orange restaurant. We took advantage of having breakfast and afternoon tea often in the Executive Club Lounge which was lovely. I cant say if it was worth the extra as we were never quoted for a room without this so we're not sure how much extra this was. Just one thing to say to them though, are you able to change the CD of Micael Buble in the Executive Club Lounge as 11 days of it was a bit much? :-) Apart from that, would recommend for families, couples or business. Fantastic all round and nice location. Excellent service, you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a prime location on Jumeirah Beach, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is a 5-star beach resort. It features spectacular 5 resort pools, a 1,200 m private beach, luxurious rooms and 8 restaurants. Panoramic views over the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah can be enjoyed from most rooms and parts of the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort. Rooms and suites include free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso machine, spacious seating area, and a marble bathroom with luxury bath amenities. Modern and classical design with high ceilings and grand mirrors are also featured in each unit. Guests can relax at the Heavenly Spa by Westin. There are also tennis courts, a fitness centre, and a water sports centre. At the Westin Mina Seyahi children can enjoy a kids pool, daily beach games, kids club and a Wild Wadi Waterpark nearby. Steakhouse, Thai and Italian cuisine are just some of the choices on offer, served formally or informally. Spanish, Asian and international dishes can also be savoured at the resort. Special menus for children are served in the restaurants. Westin Dubai is 5 minutes by car from Jumeirah Beach Walk and 20 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, family holiday, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Dubai Westin