Seven Sands Hotel Apartments
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$413
$342
Jumeirah.com
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$269
$222
  • Pool
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$272
$243
$1,476
$1,300
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This hotel stinks everywhere - rooms, lobby, hallways and even in the elevator. The service is unhelpful and sarcastic, no wifi in the room despite what it says when you book (false advertising) and no visitors allowed. Is this some kind of a prison?

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank avvesome
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I stayed with my family for 3 nights, they cheated us, when we booked online they did not mention that the charge will be deducted at checkin. the flat was horrible, dirty, filthy, seems that there is no maintanance at all. there was no cutlery in the kitchen. beds uncomfortable. walls dirty. Sofa bed was broken. Bathroom was dirty.
And to our biggest surprise, they are using Carrefore trolley for the bill. I can go on and on.
Don't waste your valuable money, It was expensive and not worth the money. I am sure that you will find will find a much better place for the same price or less.

Room Tip: Please dont stay at this hotel you will regeret
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Majda M
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I was staying on the fourth floor and had a suite. The room was fine but was in need of major repair. The kitchen was small and had few utensils. Only two glasses and two of each cutlery. And a few plates. They provided me with an ironing board and and iron. The toaster wouldn't work half the time and the rest it would burn my toast. There was only one bed and one sofacum bed which broke my back. The bathroom wouldn't lock and the shower curtain kept falling with its rod. They hardly ever gave soap even when I asked them. The Internet was only downstairs and the upstairs one had a password. The password was technology. The washing machine was horrible. I wanted to add a few more clothes so I stopped the machine. Like all machines I expected it to drain the water when it opens as it said will open after two minutes to insure no water or spinning. When I opened it water came gushing out and the kitchen flooded. There was no drier either so I had to hang the clothes. Also the floor was dirty and would stick to your feet. they charged me a hundred dollars which is the price of a good hotelWould not reccomend. Only good thing was that it was a second from sharaf dg.

Room Tip: Leave this hotel. It's a night mare. Multiplied by a billion.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Bugvtccressfyuiimjnn
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Reception staff were horrible and inattentive. Room looked ok cant complain it was worth the price until you shower and use one of their towels. all the towels were like washed in something salty because my hands and body were salty and itchy afterwards. then I noticed the towels were brownish I had to shower again and dry without a towel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ChristaSharma
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 4 days with a group of guys to celebrate an occasion. This hotel is not a 5 star but the management went out of there way to make this trip one to remember. The rooms are basic just like the price, we had no complaints as the service was better than expected and the food totally trouble free and delicious. If you need a hotel on a budget then this is the one for you. We celebrated and had lots of fun. No complaints from us and non from the management. If your stuck for ideas just ask the manager and he'll set you straight. Ideal for large groups with a champagne lifestyle and beer budget.

• Stayed: June 2013