“Good food and great atmosphere”
Review of Shab Neshin

Shab Neshin
Ranked #44 of 140 Restaurants in Esfahan
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I ate there in early April 2013. Yes, there was a wait for a table. It is good to make a reservation. If the place was that bad, one wouldn't have to wait or make a reservation. I thought the food was very good. This was my first trip to Iran and I had food at several places. This was among the better places. I didn't pay for the meal so I don't know what the cost is compared to other places. The platter had a large variety of chicken, lamb and kubideh kabobs, fish, Chinese-style chicken, etc. We were in an enclosed glass/plexi-glass room. At night, when the water feature is going to be activated, you hear the sound of thunder and the lights dim/go out briefly, at the location where the water accumulates, a big bucket overturns and water rushes down the "mountain". It's very charming. Was the food hot hot, no. It was warm but I am sure when it left the kitchen it was hot. One is in an outdoors-type setting but in a covered room so I am sure the food cools before it reaches the table. I don't care for cold food and I thought the food was good. I would go there again. The wait staff were very accommodating. I don't speak Farsi well and one woman personally escorted me to where the ladies' room was located. I tried to tip her and she wouldn't accept my tip, saying that she couldn't accept it. In Iran, I had worse food and once or twice I had slightly better food. So I rate this a 4.

2  Thank FolSac

Reviewed July 29, 2013

big restaurant with several space like as open, group and normal space. food is good but some time specially the Iranian weekend night, it is very crowded.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Best persian food with reasonable prices.
Try it for dinner at night.Best service and use of Technology to make you feel at rest.Fascinating environment for kids.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Shab Nashin Restaurant, Khayaban-e-Aatishgah, Isfahan, Iran is modern Chinese style restaurant which has charms for young and old alike, away from the bustling downtown Isfahan. Food is very good and delicious with reasonable price tags. Sitting place has a varied choice, outdoor private cabins with chairs as well as flooring arrangements, coupled with Iranian flavor and Chinese color. Nice fountains, lush green atmosphere, new style cascade tumbling water with howling sounds of windmill after every 15 minutes which has captivating charm for people of every age. Spacious Parking facility is available. You can hear your name in the welcome address announcement at intervals if you leave a chit on the counter highlighting the importance of occasion about your visit. The restaurant is worth a visit for dinner if you happen to be in Isfahan. One can never forget the charming experience.

1  Thank Tassaduqhussain51
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This restaurant is newly opened situated about 20 minute drive from Esfahan center. You can plan to visit Menar Jonban and the Zoroastrian Atashgah before visiting the Shab Neshin Restaurant for dinner as they are 5 minute drive. Directly when you enter the restaurant you know that this restaurant is not the "traditional" Persian restaurant, you get a feeling of mixed East Asian and American standard. The food was good, the restaurant is huge with 2 floor, 1st floor has a garden side which you will get your own little "house" with a cosy feeling, there are about 80 small houses in the garden. We stayed at one of this, one thing that you need to be aware of that the plate can be somehow cold as the garden is huge and the time between ready to serve and serving can be long. We told the management team about this as our plate was a little bit cold when served, it was changed within 10 minutes. You can always mention this before ordering so you don't get cold food as we did. The quality of the food was great though, service was fantastic, we ordered koobideh and barg. Menu consists of traditional Persian cuisine with some additional international foods. There is also a luxurious salon on 1st floor and the second floor is outdoor and a little bit "relaxed". If you are in Esfahan for a couple of days make sure to not miss this Restaurant, in my opinion one of the best Restaurants in Iran if you exclude the ones in Tehran.

1  Thank Amir F