“we werews”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Esfahan
Hasht Behesht Apart. Hotel
Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Esfahan
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We were 4 persons and we had chosen this hotel by reading trip advisor's reviews. it was exactly what we expected. Clean, with spacious rooms , with excellent staff service, very warm, as it was January 2013 , peaceful , and very close to the center .our flight was to arrive around 0230 in the morning ,and I was afraid that taxi would not be at that time at the airport of Isfahan. I was right, there was no taxi outside but there was a very tall man (the hotel owner) who was waiting for taking us to the hotel.So I would recommend twice his hotel, for comfort and kindness of staff.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank aretoula

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We were a group of friends and I was the trip organizer : now I'm so proud of my choice because of the hotel's clean rooms, friendly stuff, great location and best price !
The hotel only needs some renovations to continue the current high quality service.

Room Tip: Get the rooms on 3rd & 4th floors
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Neshooni
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Traveled in Nov 2013 and just received a warm welcome when we arrive.

Pros:
- The room is very big and beautifully decorated.
- Bathing and Toilet are separate
- The price is 100 % worth it!
- Location is good, closed to Imam Square
- The staff is very nice. One of the staff was so eager to help us to book the bus ticket considering every buses were full. We are so lucky and thank again.

The only cons maybe a bit quiet in the night.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank tenmen1130
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I stayed in Hasht Behest apartment hotel for 5 days while I was in Isfahan. My apartment had a living room, kitchen and large bedroom. The staff were so friendly, especially the older gentleman who was working the hotel's front desk. I heard that the employees at Abassi Hotel were not very friendly so I booked with Hasht Behesht instead and I am so glad I did! The price was so great for the large size of the apartment. It was also very close to Bazzar Bazorg, as I walked there every day. It was also very close to a nice hookah bar I went to everyday. Next time I am in Isfahan I will be staying here.

Room Tip: My room had a view of Imam Mosque, So beautiful! They were re-tiling the dome roof.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lucas P
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I stayed here in May 2012. Very nice rooms and a fantastic location. Friendly staff. Was supposed to stay here with a small group in May 2013 but we were informed the day before arrival that the rooms were no longer available. Very disappointing.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Nadirah72
Reviewed August 31, 2013

It was the best hotel we stayed in in Iran. the room was very big clean and tide. from the hotel you can go by walking to Maidan Imam and many other place. the area is quit. the staff was very helpful and do their best to help us and they speak English little bit.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank sfalqallaf
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We unfortunately could stay in thsi hotel for only 2 nights but absolutely love it. The location is right in the middle of the beautiful city - breakfast was also good and finally the staff are very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Olivia D

Been to Hasht Behesht Apart. Hotel? Share your experiences!