The whole experience of this hotel wasn't great:
- arriving at 6pm, we were sent away for an hour while they made the rooms up (even in low season you expect the hotel to have rooms ready for guests)
- we had to persuade the staff to give us keys to our rooms (they thought we'd be happy just to lock the door from the inside, and not bother when leaving the room);
- something that looked like dried vomit in the sink;
- no top sheet provided so just a grubby looking blanket to cover with (fortunately there was a pile of clean sheets in the lobby so we helped ourselves);
- no water in the rooms at all in the morning;
- no sign of breakfast or any kitchen staff even by 9am.
Positives were free internet access and a good location.
We negotiated the price down to $40 when we arrived but even at this price, the problems we had made it an unpleasant stay.