“Mediocre”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“Mediocre”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I've tried Club Capri several times in the hope it would get better. It hasn't. The food is average at best. The sauces seem more corn starch than anything. Pasta is consistently overcooked. Sevice and prices average.
I think this restaurant stays open based on past reputation, and the lack of any other Italian restaurants in the area. If you really want Italian this is it in the area. I would suggest saving your Italian cravings and trying out some of the other decent restaurants in the area. This certainly is not one of them.

I have heard the pizza is good but have not tried it. Maybe it's OK but the other food was boring enough to not pique my interest in any other offerings. Club Capri has never failed to disappoint.

I'm not sure why this is listed as an attraction. It's a restaurant.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank M M

Detroit, Michigan
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Good Bar Food”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Great menu with a large variety of food/snacks. everything is very good, and the drinks are great. we were taken there by some friends by boat, it's on a canal. it is also accessible off the coastal main road along st. clair river, anchorbay area.

Visited August 2013