“Excellent”
Review of Byblos

Byblos
Ranked #5 of 479 Restaurants in Jeddah
Cuisines: Lebanese
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: If you're looking for an authentic Lebanese Restaurant, look no further. Byblos, a modern lebanese Restaurant will take you to the heart of Lebanon with each bite of its authentic Lebanese specials. The restaurant delivers on excellence through food preperation, presentation, and services. Byblos is one of the market leaders in its market segment due to its commitment to sourcing the best ingredients from Lebanon to guarantee exceptional food quality prepared by a team of expert chefs. Leylaty Group Of Restaurants
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The atmosphere wonderful and the food as well. One of the best Lebanese restaurant in the area. But pricy so be aware of a heavy bill;)

Visited January 2013

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Average food”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

In my opinion this is a place where people go to be seen rather than to eat good food. The food was fairly good but pricey and nothing special.

Visited June 2012
italia
“very special libanese restaurant”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My libanese friend invited me for a dinner here in Jeddah this evening.
I was very well impressed about service, location, food. Everything home made freshly. Hommous, taboule, and other mezzeh dishes I forgot the name. For main plate a Kebap wonderful. I don't know about cost as I was guest.
go and let me know!

• Visited March 2013
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Opulent Setting”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The restaurant serves some very good Lebanese food. Its very busy on weekends and during Ramadan and its highly advised to book a reservation if you want to go here.

A major problem for me is that its overpriced for the food. The food isn't bad, but it does not deserve to be priced at such a price. Especially when restaurants like Semsom also exist in Jeddah.

• Visited February 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We showed up here with no reservations, but called them on the way for directions. The staff was very helpful, some of dishes on the menu I didn't know and they were informative about my selection, I made a mistake on one item and they took it back and brought me another. The food was very nice and I would go back to this restaurant, it is the best Lebanese I have found in Jeddah. And if you want Indian you can not beat their sister restaurant Bharat, it is excellent, in fact I put it up there with Indian Restaurants in London....Enjoy

• Visited February 2013