“Fine dining, western style” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 364 Restaurants in Jeddah
Cuisines: American, Central American, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Fine dining, western style”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

It took me a while to accept that I was able to get in this restaurant. I know that the price for dining here is quite a bit on the above average salary grade. But there I was inside waiting for somebody to take our orders. Then came my brother who was working as a crew in this resto. Was about to order for a heavy meal, but we already ate outside so what we ordered was for desert. my brother took the initiative to give us the best seller which was, as far as I can remember was the volcano or something cake. anyway, it was outrageously awesome.

the ambiance of the place is well balanced for that of a fine dining and fast food. It was comfortable in short.

I wish I can go back to this resto again even if my brother's not there.

• Visited October 2012

• Arabic first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good as always”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Chili's seems to be a consistent quality and service was excellent, their selection of food is good and prices not too high. One of the better Western style restaurants.

Visited March 2013
Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
“Great place for a family dine in”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have to admit that I've been a Chilis fan and a very frequent visitor. The food is great and have been there on many occasions, tried many in the menu and never disappointed. the southwestern rolls for starter with the stirloin steak is great. The only thing that my family crave for at Chilis and I believe so do most of them, is the molten lava chocolate cake with ice cream. It has to be simply the most attractive item on the menu.
It is a great place to have lunch or dinner, the Andalus Street has got both indoor and outdoor seating, however the weather is not suitable for outdoor for a major part of the year :)

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
“I like the steaks and shrimps”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Nice menu and great atmosphere . I love mojetos and smothies .also the chili fries is amazing . Service is ok .

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank gwesam
Manchester, New Hampshire
“your average tex mex restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

it is not that different from any Chili's. Not great, and not bad either. I have been there a couple of times and tried the indoor and outdoor seatings. Outdoor is always better when it is not hot in Jeddah, and let's face it, it is almost always hot in Jeddah. Waiters are polite but extremely slow!

• Visited September 2012