“What is the hype about?”
Review of Al Baik

Al Baik
Ranked #2 of 582 Restaurants in Jeddah
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I have had lunch from Al Baik about 4 times. And after each time I feel sick. Do not know what the hype is about??!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,968)

Reviewed July 13, 2014

this's my favorite restaurant in Jeddah so far , I've been to all kinds of restaurants there but this always remains my top favorite. I even sometimes ask any friend visiting from Jeddah to bring me a meal with him when I miss it

Reviewed July 11, 2014

very good fast food place... especially broast, shrimp etc. Good food at reasonable price . Always crowded.... but not much waiting time

Reviewed July 10, 2014

This chain of restaurants are available in western region of KSA. Food quality is considered very good and cheap.They are successful keeping the same quality standard for all of their branches. I prefer taking chicken nuggets and Jumbo shrimp. The main difference I have found is that the taste is very light. It is not oily.
Dinning tables are designed for fast food. When ever I visited I find the place clean but it is always crawdad. Waiting time does not exceed 10 Min.

1  Thank Sherif F
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Price is a major factor in the popularity of this fast food chain, that is underlined by the scores of expat workers ordering their lunch. It is good value but nothing special, if you are in the Kingdom, then do it, get the t shirt and tick it off the list!

1  Thank PrincessCardiff