“Best Fast Food Ever”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
“Best Fast Food Ever”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Al-Baik, never heard that before my first time in Saudi. So I had my 2nd time to went to Saudi and my friend told me about this fastfood, he told me the line will gone crazy and it was so crazy bed. But, you'll get the greatest experienve of chicken, fish, beef even it's on fastfood. Tasty, low price, and new amazing experience of fastfood.

• Visited May 2014

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Italy
“Crushes KFC - Well Worth the Visit to this KSA Icon”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Stopped by this place with a friend after seeing the hype on TripAdvisor. I'm not sure which location we went to, but I imagine it is like any other chain restaurant and each spot has about the same quality of food.

That said, we arrived in the middle of prayer time so the place was closed. While we sat in the car and waited, we watched as about 25 people lined up outside in the 105 degree heat - pushing and jostling to jockey for the best spots in the line.

Once it opened, we got in the back of the line and only had to wait about 5-10 minutes. We each got an 8-piece (whole chicken, basically) basket. I tried the spicy and the regular and both were great. The spicy was the best of the two. The chicken was juicy, hot and clearly not processed. We were both stuffed (The four piece would have been plenty for us each). The food and drinks cost less than $10 per person. (Even cheaper if you don't order double the amount you need).

Worth a try, once. You can't eat this every day!

• Visited June 2014
“AL - BAIK”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

It is one of my fav fast food in KSA. They are good by their awsome taste, cleanliness and fast service .......

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Hammad I
“Used to be amazing”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

This famous resturant used to be on the top of fast food resturants, now it depends totally on the brance u visited
Ex, Mosaedeeha brance only master for broast.

Service is still great as well as price and clean tables, but food quality is now avg (a bit oily)
Maybe they changed the cooking oil or something.

Tl;dr: you have to give it a try if ur in westren region and try it ur self.

1 Thank xspazz
Navi Mumbai, India
“Broast the best in the world.”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

If you have visited western region of Saudi Arabia .... & u have not eaten Al Baik's Broast .... then you have not tasted the best Broast Chicken in the world .....

Cheap & Best in the Taste.

Many Branches & the Rush you will find is also too much ....
the Que @ the counter itself speaks for its Taste & Quality.

Really Good..... Don't Miss it if you coming here ....

• Visited May 2014