“Homely stay”

Radisson Blu Royal Suite Hotel, Jeddah
Ranked #105 of 181 Hotels in Jeddah
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I always get this feeling when I stay at this Hotel, specially the service is excellent starting from checkin till you checkout. One touch service is excellent. The guys at the Reception and their behaviour is commendable. Thanks.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RadissonBluJed-Suite, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Suite Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed. We look forward to your next stay.

The reception staff are happy to hear your comments and assure you that we will make your future stay as enjoyable and memorable as it should be.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I recently stayed for a business trip and found this hotel overpriced and outdated. Furniture, carpets and bathrooms really needs really good clean up. There was stains on dining hall chairs which again should be addressed by management considering exorbitant amount they charge from customer and claiming to be "Royal suites hotel". Reception staff were variable, sometimes friendly but otherwise not very helpful. Overall I felt there are much better hotels in Jeddah which offer much better customer service and have way better clean rooms.You may like this if you are after traditional Arabian style large suites/rooms.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
RadissonBluJed-Suite, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Suite Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Dear Guest,

We apologize that you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your comments will be used to consider improvements in the future.

Once again, we are very sorry for the inconveniences.

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 2 weeks for a business trip and had this terrible experience between my visitor and a receptionist named Russel. I asked my friend here in Jeddah to buy me some medicine for my cold and chills. At around 11:30PM upon reaching the hotel I asked him to go directly to my room as I'm not feeling well. But as he approached the lobby area this receptionist started to yell and shout on my friend. I mean, given that visitors are not allowed if that was their policy but he can say it in a nice way if he was well trained with customer service! My friend explained him about my situation and asked him to call my room number but he didn't. He even told my friend "what if you're a killer" and keep yelling he will call the police, for what reason? I don't see the reason why he has to act like that. He doesn't have the right to be rude to their guests' visitor. Is this the right way of treating them? Even the visitors are potential customers in the future they can also recommend this hotel for others given that it has good reputation. Oh and by the way my friend was coming in and out of this hotel for the past 2 weeks but never encountered any single questioning. It was then during until my last night of stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Seymor R, Revenue Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Suite Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We understand your frustrations and we are truly sorry about what happened.

Thank you.

Firas Agha,
Operations Manager

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Arrived in Jeddah unexpected and had no other place to go then the Radisson blu. Since this was known to the hotel they charged me €550 a night for a huge 2 bedroom, three bathroom and two living room suite. So it seems to be worth the money. I found the room outdated and filthy furniture. The breakfast was not very complete and low service. The warm food was not warm at all and the cook for frying eggs was no where to be seen. The dinner had more or less the same shortages. When checking out the staff was not very helpful and some what rude. So besides the really big suite not worth the money at all

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Tim240368
GeneralManagerSuite, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Suite Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

Once again, we are truly sorry for the inconveniences.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We had a short visit to Jeddah and the stay was made colourful due to our stay in Radisson Blu. Fantastic ambience, neat and likable interiors were something to say about. The service rendered by the employees is praiseworthy.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
2  Thank Sebastian B
Seymor R, Revenue Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Suite Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear ebastian B,

Thank you very much for taking interest to write your feedback regarding our hotel.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the ambiance of our hotel, the service provided by our staff, and good comments about your stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Once again thank you so much for the feedback.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Stayed here for business. Main reason I opted for this place was the name. But I learned that this place couldn't catch up with the Radisson in Dubai .
The rooms are outdated and in need of refurbishment. There is a smell on the floors. Bathroom could have been more cleaned.

Breakfast ok but nothing to write home about. The neighbourhood didn't supply any
Places you are looking for as a traveler (eg restaurant, cafe etc)
Would opt next time for another
Hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank zaubererpferd

Dear Zaubererpferd,

We apologize for the inconveniences that you have experienced during your stay with us.

We noted down all your concerns in order to take necessary measure. Your comments are valuable to us in order to improve our services.

Once again, please accept our sincere apology.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I stayed here on business for five days, found the room comfortable but not a "suite" just a single big room. I expect a suite to have a separate bedroom and lounge not just a big room.
There was some confusion with the charging arrangement on checkout and the desk staff were rude and unhelpful. Ended up paying for services I didn't receive because I had to get to the airport.
I will never stay there again and advise anyone else to avoid the place.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Seymor R, Revenue Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Suite Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear ShaneH13,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We do appreciate hearing from our guests, as their comments are vital for us to continue improving our services.

The issues that you have mentioned have been brought to the attention of the concerned departments. While all these you experienced are unusual and not the standard of our hotel, there is no excuse for our hotel to take necessary actions and corrections in order to ensure that this is not repeated again in the future. We are very sorry for the inconvenience these incidents have caused you.

Once again we offer you our sincere apology assuring you that we will be at your disposal for any future needs.

We hope that you will give us another chance to serve you.