“Consistency is rare”

Ranked #87 of 159 Hotels in Jeddah
UK
“Consistency is rare”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

as a professional trainer who has left a review on this hotel before ( please see previous.) I was are always a little concerned that the hotel would not deliver a great result a second time. Consistency of quality, food and rooms both for training and bedrooms is the key to delivering excellent service during multiple visits. I am delighted to say that as a trainer the support and quality of the rooms and media was as good this time as my previous visit. Nothing was to difficult for the staff and the management in ensuring that the training event and the delegates needs hit the top level. The hotel is always comfortable and once again the quality of the lunch was outstanding and really appreciated by the delegates and myself. Its so hard to achieve a high standard in all areas on more than one occasion but I am pleased to say the hotel achieved this and I would recommend the hotel to any prospective trainers or training events Thank you for making my event and the demands of the range of new delegates every two days so successful.
Regards to all
Lance Hemphill

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank MADena
Brahim R, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Suite Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Mr.Lance,

We were happy to read your review and thanks for your thoughtful feedback, on behalf of all of my colleagues, who contributed to making your stay with us a memorable one.

Personalized and consistency in providing service is of a great importance to Radisson Blu, and we continuously strive for the best and invest in trainings to ensure every guest feels special.

We look forward to welcoming you in Radisson Blu Royal Suite, when your travel brings you back in Jeddah soon.

Yours sincerely,

Brahim Robio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
tunis
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Absolute professional service and great rooms.This is the place to be.comfortable rooms.clean linen.staff are friendly and they served us perfectly.i would recommend it to all. Thank you radisson blu team.well done.i will visit again very soon.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank solo t
Seymor R, Revenue Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Suite Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Dear Solo T,

Thank you very much for your review about our hotel.

We are glad to welcome you back again in our hotel in the future.

Once again, thank you very much.

Best regards,

Yanbu
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I have been in this hotel with my small family. It was nice stay, fairly size room and great breakfast. Not to forget mentioning the friendly and professional staff. Some negative points to mention: I order additional blankets and was served with very poor sheets, internet was very slow, hotel access to the main road was closed.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Abdullah A
Brahim R, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Suite Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Dear Juhaniad,

We appreciate you taking the time to post your review regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy that you and your family had an enjoyable stay with us.

Thank you very much for sharing the feedback as this will help me and my team to focus on this specific areas and improve our services.

i hope to see you back in our hotel if your travel brings you to Jeddah.

Sincerely yours

Brahim Robio
Torquay, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I agree that the decor of this place is not to everyones taste, but the rooms were big and the bed was comfy. Only had breakfast in the morning which was ok. Staff were fine. Would stay again as price was ok.

As this hotel is split into two towers you might have to walk between lifts to get to your room.

Room Tip: get one in the first tower if possible to save yourself having to walk between towers on level 2
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Clarker63
SeymorRoyalSuite, Revenue Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Suite Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the comfort of our room, the service provided by our staff, and the breakfast. We look forward to your next stay.

We also have to say sorry for you have to walk a long way to reach your room due to our building configuration. We are truly sorry for the inconveniences this has caused you.

Once again, thank you very much and hope to see you back in our hotel if your travel brings you to Jeddah.

The Hotel Management Team
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stayed for two nights in the Radisson Blu Royal Suite Hotel in April. The rooms in the hotel are very good, mine was excellent. very spacious, comfortable, everything a business traveler needs and of course perfectly clean.

The check in process was easy, even when I was checking in at 7:30am!

The only odd bit was the restaurant in the evening, whilst I was there it was closed and the cafe was serving meals. The food was good but the dining area was completely empty. There may have been a very good reason for this and its NOT any kind of negative opinion.

I liked this hotel and look forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: If you wanted to avoid the early mosque call to prayer then avoid my room 515... I quite enjoy liste...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank KevinQuinn
SeymorRoyalSuite, Revenue Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Suite Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu Royal Suite Hotel, Jeddah, we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travel brings you back to the area.

Once again, Thank you very much.

UK
Reviewed April 1, 2013

As a business consultant who delivers training in numerous hotels its really excellent to give feedback on a hotel that matches guest quality with a conference support and facilities to the highest standard. Guest first, rooms are very functional and very comfortable with all amenities you expect from a quality hotel. The decor is traditional Arabic and fits the hotel very nicely. The restaurant serves a wide range of excellent food from around the world and the staff and the management have a pride in what they display which really comes across in their presentation and commitment to the customer. Overall as a guest I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Jeddah. As a trainer who was working there I was blown away by the professionalism of the conference team and the facilities. Usually I spend part of the training event trying to get satisfaction for resources or room layout in a hotel that fits business meetings better than training events. That was not the case here. All my needs were met from the moment I arrived. Every day the management checked to see if I was satisfied (usually lacking in other hotels I have worked) I give special thanks to Oliver who attends and services the rooms. He is not only very professional and does an outstanding job, he never loses his smile. He reflects all the staff I had dealings with be it guest or business trainer and for these reasons I endorse the hotel as one of the most professional and relaxing hotels I have worked in around the world. Well done to all. Lance Hemphill
Director
uCan Learning and Development limited
On behalf of Audi AVME

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MADena
SeymorRoyalSuite, Revenue Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Suite Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Once again, Thank you very much.

Tuessling, Germany
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

The Radisson Blu is program - regarding price relations and service.
The hotel itself is very nice, the rooms are great but the local service is not as good as expected.
There's a Royal Cafe which is not providing more than a cafe. The charme of the design is something between 70ies and Arabian Barock. The AC's cold air is streaming everywhere.
The restaurant is is quite good but no compare to Radisson Blu Hotel in Jeddah.
The staff is very nice but it looks like that the are quite unexperienced. Even my Limo to the airport was 20 min late - which can leave you back in the country!?
However from the suites I was expecting more - next time the hotel again.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Dirk E
SeymorRoyalSuite, Revenue Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Suite Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to post your comment regarding your recent stay with us.

For your information, there is plans to improve hotel facilities, and soon you will see a new look and feel of Radisson Blu Royal Suite Jeddah.

Looking forward to welcome you back, when your travel brings you to Jeddah.

Sincerely yours,