“Beautiful property.”

Radisson Blu Royal Suite Hotel, Jeddah
Ranked #93 of 169 Hotels in Jeddah
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Really nice hotel, very big rooms and bath rooms, food is homey, and what I like the most is the location, mainly when you travel with a family, food was good, staff specially at reception are very helpful and friendly. try it and you will not regret.

Room Tip: avoid the street side rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank saad A
There are newer reviews for Radisson Blu Royal Suite Hotel, Jeddah

Reviewed January 24, 2013

excellent service professional staff help full staff excellent break fast especially housekeeping fantastic service educated staff good location reception friendly dealing restaurant service good specious meting room thanks for management team

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Rakesh V
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Excelent room, free Nespresso coffee and bottled water. Very friendly and staff very helpful and well educated. Also very clean and well located. Very good breakfast buffet. You get free newspaper too. Yes I will repeat in my next trip.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank mktng121
Brahim R, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Suite Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your review with us regarding your recent stay with us.

I am happy that you had experienced Radisson Blu service spirit YES I CAN. This is our company vision and we do our utmost best to train our staff and ensure they offer our guests an enjoyable and comfortable stay and make them feel home away from home.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcome you back in our hotel when your travel brings you Jeddah.

Yours sincerely

Brahim Robio

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Before arriving at the hotel some of my colleagues wondered if it was any good to which I replied "Radisson Hotels are always good so I am sure it is", how wrong was I! The check-in took ages but considering the late time the group I was travelling in arrived this was to be expected. I was upgraded to a mini-suite which was nice. However the suite is decorated in opulent renaissance style which I do not like that much. In order to get hot water you must switch on the hot water boiler. This has been switched off by the house keeper so I was told by the unfriendly receptionist that I would have to wait for 30 minutes. This was not really an option when you have arrived at 1:30 am and have an early start. So I had a cold shower went to bed only to find that above my bed was installed a wireless router with a massive green light. As I like my rooms dark I again called the unfriendly receptionist who was not able to help as before. Therefore I had no other option than stand on a chair to unplug the router which meant completely uninstalling it form the roof, all this in the middle of the night.
I was in the 2nd tower which meant a 5 minutes’ walk to reception so best not to forget anything in the room. The whole hotel is decorated in the renaissance style so at least they are consistent. The hotel must have been full as it was eerily quiet walking around the corridors. Breakfast and buffet lunch was ok. Staff was courteous but not very knowledgeable or friendly. I have stayed in Le Meridien next door to this hotel and had a very good experiencem, so this is where I will be staying the next time I visit Jeddah and not the Radisson Blu!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Brahim R, General Manager at Radisson Blu Royal Suite Hotel, Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Dear Mr. Rolfbusk,

We appreciate you taking the time to post the comments regarding your recent stay with us.

Thank you very much for sharing the feedback as this will help me and my team to focus on this specific areas and improve our services.

Please accept our sincere apology, and hope to see you back in our hotel if your travel brings you to Jeddah.

Brahim Robio

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was upgraded to the Prince's Suite, which is a huge expanse of airy and spacious rooms, lounge, dining for 8 and a massive kitchen, without crockery. The rooms were very comfortable and the AC and quality bed provided a good sleep. Loved the walk in shower. Good location too, central. Breakfast could have had more variety, for example there was no fish, strange for a coastal city.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We now regularly use this hotel when we come to Jeddah. The employees are great and nothing is too much trouble.

It is a hotel geared to Arab taste, so the furniture is a little bit fake Louise V and you will not get milk with your tea unless you ask, but the staff make up for that.

During a previous visit my wife happened to mention our next booking was on her birthday. One month later we passed through on our way to the UK. We were amazed when room service sent up a personalised birthday cake, dates, arabic coffee, huge fruit bowl, biscuits etc. etc.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Customer services and staff were very friendly, attentive and helpful. Rooms were clean, comfortable and in a decent location. Rooms also had free internet with decent connection. I travelled alone and got upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite due shortage of rooms. The suite had 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a kitchen and a large living area with a dining table for about 6 people. However despite this great gesture, there was only 1 220v 3 pin plug which I could use located in the living area so that was inconvenient. I was then moved to a smaller suite and again only 1 220v 2 pin plug placed in an inconvenient location especially if you wish to charge your phone on the bedside table or if you want to use a laptop plugged up. These would have been better located in the study or bedside.
There’s a decent variety for breakfast which was OK but not worth the money in my opinion. The spa and leisure facilities looked great but didn’t get an opportunity to use them Fortunately for me my company paid for the hotel but I personally would book elsewhere (e.g the Movenpick or Habitat) for the price my company paid.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business