“1st choice Jeddah hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rosewood Jeddah

Rosewood Jeddah
Ranked #3 of 154 Hotels in Jeddah
Canada
“1st choice Jeddah hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

We stayed in this hotel on our way to Meccah for 2 nights. this is our second visit. This time we came with the kids. I can say confidently that this is the best 5 star hotel in Jeddah, i stayed in them all, except Hayatt. The reception was excellent, the local workers went out of their way to present themselves professionally, and they were. We stayed in the big suite (cant remember its name) but also have stayed in the small rooms and the junior suite before.. All were exceptionally clean, well furnished, and nice use of rooms controls (windows, lights, temp) we used room service for breakfast, it was good, not exceptional. other personal requests we got fast. the staff provided children colouring booklet, was useful, but could be better with a toy (e.g. Sofitel in France) Bathroom is exceptional to say the least. Excellent view of course directly on the cournice. Some construction is happening now but not load.All staff were friendly, and i want to say thanks to Mohammed, a well appointed man.. Oh yes, the beds and pillows are excellent, I had a good night sleep

Room Tip: go for the round tower if you can afford it.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Mohamed-Karara, Director of Sales & Marketing at Rosewood Jeddah, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Dear G A,

Thank you for your great review. We are delighted to know of your ratings of Rosewood Corniche as the “1st Choice hotel in Jeddah”. We will always work hard to keep this image for you and other loyal guests.

I would like to get more details about your room service breakfast so we may improve it. We work hard to make our guests’ experience exceptional in all aspects.

I am also glad to share with you that we are working in developing our kids’ program known as “Rose Buds” and we will surprise your kids next time you stay with us.

Please let me know personally if we may make your next stay more enjoyable.

Director of Sales & Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Arabic first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

Every time I come to Jeddah, the Rosewood is always my home away from home. I should have written a review earlier, but never got around to it. Finally after 10 visits. Overall, the staff is incredibly helpful and resourceful and the butler concept is incredible. Ginza i Chome is one of my favorite restaurants in Jeddah and the breakfast is amazing as well, good food with an incredible view. Very comfortable rooms with all of the latest tech you could imagine.
The Rosewood will always be my one and only choice in Jeddah.

Room Tip: The rooms on the corniche side have an amazing view of the ocean. The other side is a view of the ci...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Hamfob,

I am glad we have such a loyal guest as you are. Our mission is to exceed all of our guests expectations.

When you think of Rosewood Corniche as your home away from home, it gives us all the energy to keep in doing our best to satisfy our guests.

Being a fan of Ginza i Chome our Japanese restaurant, you may want to try our All you can eat Sushi on Monday nights during your coming visit.

I will make sure to share your delightful review with the entire management team.

Please let me know personally if we may make your next stay more enjoyable.

Director of Sales & Marketing
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

The Rosewood Hotel, it's bedrooms, its facilities and its staff are how a hotel should be. Other Jeddah hotels claiming the same status could learn a lot from The Rosewood.

Will definitely be a repeat customer.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Mohamed-Karara, Director of Sales & Marketing at Rosewood Jeddah, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Dear Mr. KevinQuinn,

We are flattered by your review about Rosewood Corniche. I will share it with the entire hotel's team.

I am glad your stay met your expectations and we will look forward to welcome you back to Jeddah.

Please let me know personally if I may be of any assistance to you.

mohamed.karara@rosewoodhotels.com
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

The rooms are palatial and the service could not be improved. The atmosphere is that of a serviced apartment, however, rather than a hotel, as there is no friendly place in which to gather. There is a very satisfactory swimming pool though it is overlooked by office blocks nearby. The gym is fine.

For work we used the top floor which was rather unsatisfactory as it seems to be set up for social events, not business.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've stayed here erethree times and it's the best hotel I have stayed at in Jeddah.In each case I have been picked up from the airport by hotel limo- smooth and trouble free every time. Greeting is excellent- on most cases I have been greeted and taken to my room immediately to complete the formalities there.

Rooms are very well equipped with most things in the room (lights, aircon, curtains, etc controlled by a touch screen electronic system, bathroom is excellent with palatial shower cubicle and separate bath. The hotel claims you have your own personal butler but I've no real idea what to use one for.

Requests are dealt with promptly and service is very personalised- everyone called me "Mr Gary". The hotel has three restuarants- the main one is buffet style and very good. It also has great views over the Corniche and the Red Sea.

In addition there is a Chinese restuarant- food not very Chinese in my view- and a Japanese one which I did not try.

Restaurant service very attentive.

Extras quite expensive e.g. laundry. They charge separately for washing and pressing. I had some shirts washed only figuring that I had an iron in my room and they came back pressed anyway without charge.

Two gripes:

Internet access is exorbitant- time they renewed their prices.

I went down to the buffet restaurant one night to find they had closed the whole thing for a private party- not very fair given the cost of a room.

Overall though an excellent hotel

Pune
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

Was on a business trip for 2 nights...Very professional service- was picked up at the Airport in a BMW driven by a friendly Indian driver. He called up the hotel 5 minutes before arrival at its foyer. An efficient butler escorted me directly to my room-and got the hotel registration form filled up in my room...He explained all the utilities in the room and they were all top class- LED TV, DVD player, well integrated controls for room temperature, blinds, refrigerator, coffee machine,butler service etc. They also havwe complimentary shoe shile and complimentary pressing of 2 clothing items. Just what you need next morning!!

Breakfast was a treat with fresh juices ( kiwi ,grapefruit, orange ) with bacon, choice of eggs, grilled salmon, selection of fruits, bakery, yoghurts, dry fruits/dates,coffee , tea.

The rooms have excellent views of the city and/or the Red Sea.

Don't think- just go for it....

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Mohamed-Karara, Director of Sales & Marketing at Rosewood Jeddah, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Dear Anecdotal,

It is an absolute delight to hear from you and read your amazing review. These moments - when we receive an excellent feedback from one of or valuable guests - make our hours of hard work seems nothing compared to the satisfaction we achieve.
We will look forward to welcome you back during your coming visit to Jeddah. And please let me know personally if I may be of any assistance to you.

mohamed.karara@rosewoodhotels.com
Riyadh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

I've never seen a hotel like this in Saudi Arabia, it has a perfect service. The least I find the worst is the food. I rate it as an average for a hotel. The location is really nice, if you're not looking for the beach. The car service is nice, but I faced a problem with the driver not the car. He doesn't know anywhere in Jeddah, only few places. But I still see it the best.

Room Tip: I'd recommend a suite, it has a really huge glass and the view is the beach.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank HSaudAL
Mohamed-Karara, Director of Sales & Marketing at Rosewood Jeddah, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Dear HSaudAL,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Rosewood Corniche. We are very glad that you were satisfied with the hotel services. Although, it is disappointing to see that the food was not satisfactory enough. We have recently hired a new Executive Chef as well as 3 new Chinese Chefs to enrich the menu variety. We are currently working on creating new menus for the Chinese & Japanese restaurants as well as Habsburg, the all-day dining restaurant. We will look forward to welcome you back in the near future and please let me know personally if I may be of any assistance.
Mohamed Karara – Director of Sales & Marketing