Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2013

The hotel furniture didnt be updated since 90s
Dont ask the front desk for anything
Good location
Quick room service .
Near to everything
Not a five stars like all the five stars in KSA , i think thats the stnadard

Date of stay: January 2013
Trip type: Traveled on business
John L, General Manager at Jeddah Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us and we are pleased that you have enjoyed our central location and room service.

I would welcome to hear from you personally to gain more details on your other comments. In case you would like to discuss this matter further, please contact me directly at john.louie@marriott.com

Best regards,

John S. Louie

Reviewed November 12, 2012

spacious rooms and a great breakfast made me comfortable there.

Even in the evening, it was good to chill at the pool which is privately between the towers.

And then have the huge, I repeat , huge dinner buffet.

It is just a bit off, and not much leisure around.

I would stay there again, after repeated stays the tended to upgrade me occasionally,

so I felt well recognized.

Room tip: king size bed - room
Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My family and I stayed in one bedroom suite at this hotel in July, we liked the location. The bedroom was comfortable, and so was the living room. Some of the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the food, but the food was a little bit more expensive. The hotel offers only wired Internet in the room, so wireless devices would be useless in the room. The lobby area near the reception where wireless Internet was supposed to work, was a lot of struggle. We did not enjoy Internet in this hotel at all.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2012

When I visit Jeddah, company policy is to always use Marriott. Unfortunately, this Marriott is quite out of date and in need of a remodel. On the bright side, the food in the main restaurant is excellent and the bed is quite comfortable - great sleep. Finally, they have finally updated to have wireless internet in the rooms, but the signal is so weak it kept dropping on my iPad.

Date of stay: October 2012
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This hotel is bland and devoid of character but for a business bed it does the job. The local area is pretty grim but you are a short car ride from the souk etc. Indian food good, Italian poor. The service is fine and while the in-room WiFi is poor, there is good Ethernet connectivity.

Room tip: Away from the street!
Date of stay: August 2012