“Excellent location and good service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Movenpick Hotel Jeddah

Movenpick Hotel Jeddah
Ranked #7 of 154 Hotels in Jeddah
Alexandria, Egypt
“Excellent location and good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

i stay at this hotel nearly 7 to 8 times a year... They maintain to be a very good value for money, service is sustained to its simple and efficient level. The hotel lacks few service like food outlets but still the service and location drives me to return back and every time there are no negative surprises, service remains good and efficient.

Room Tip: Although pool view room sound better to enjoy a good sleep chose the room on main street side they a...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Williamsville, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have stayed many times in Moevenpick Jeddah and I like their friendly & helpfyl staff, the neat & clean rooms. The check in & out is very fast. The rooms are nice, neat & comfortable. The room service is friendly & cooperative. I like the morning breakfast also.
I would recommend this hotel to all my friends.

Room Tip: Take none smoking rooms because some of the smoking rooms still have the odor.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Europe
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

This hotel was ok for a day or two. Nothing to rant and rave about, if having an event in the hotel make sure it is well sign posted and the reception staff know about it. There is a shopping centre 5 minutes away and handy for those groceries when in need of something western.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank saint0975
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was my first trip to Jeddah.

I was met by the front office manager - He was very friendly and professional.

I needed a driver for my 4 day trip - He helped me arrange this also (although it was quite expensive, this is not the issue with the hotel).

Most hotels in Jeddah are quite old, but the Movenpick was still in good condition. The room was clean and large. There is not much natural light in the rooms and it's not like Jeddah has much in terms of "rooms with a view" to offer in ANY hotel.

Staff were friendly, food was reasonable and internet (for Middle East) was fast.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Jeddah.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank D C
Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

I stayed there for about a week with my family for Ramadan. We got a suite for my brothers and I and a double room for my parents. The rooms were big, clean and the bathrooms well stocked with toiletries.The lobby was kinda small but the staff friendly and the service overall was excellent. We had Iftar almost every day at the hotel restaurant. It had good variety but not exactly the best buffet I've had. The location is really good there Is a grocery store in the mall about 3min walking distance. Our stay was very comfortable and was a catch really cz all other furnished suites in Jeddah were more expensive per night for my family that at the Movenpick. I would totally go again and would highly reccommend it.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Heba A
Qadous, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Jeddah, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Dear Ms. Heba,

Warm greetings from Mövenpick Hotel Jeddah.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your efforts in taking the time by providing us with your valuable feedback. It was a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed our services during your last stay with us and your words of appreciation motivates us to better our services even further. Your very good rating and your nice comments will I certainly share with my team members . Surely, all of them will be happy that their hard work has been noticed.

If you have any further comments, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Sincerely and we wish you a great day!

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

Positves -
Nice big comforable bed, clean and spacious room. Watched the Euro 2012 coverage from the pool area which relaxing and memorable apart fromt the England result against Italy. Also, Staff speak and understand good English which is important to me.

Minor negatives is the quality of the internet connection, and breakfast is a bit expensive though decent quality.

Would be happy to stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank mali81
Dear Mr. Mali,

Warm greetings from Mövenpick Hotel Jeddah.

It was a pleasure to know your suggestions via TripAdvisor and we highly appreciated hearing that you have enjoyed our services during your stay with us. Your positve comments will I certainly share to my team as your appreciation to their hardwork.

Morever, please don’t hesitate to contact us or simply if you have any other comments or suggestions to make your future stays with us more comfortable and enjoyable.

Once again, thank you very much.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for for more than 200 nights in a one year span while working on a project for a locally based company. The staff was ALWAYS accommodating and the food in Views or through room service was superior. I preferred the rooms on the Madinah Road side because they were more quiet. I will be there again when business takes me back to Jeddah.

Room Tip: Madinah Road side is more quiet but the pool view is very nice.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Dear Mr. Jeff,

It is indeed pleasure with us hearing your very positve comments via Tripadvisor and I will certainly share your experience with all my team members .We are really looking forward to welcoming you back to the Mövenpick Hotel Jeddah very soon and we would be delighted if you could share a short note of your positive experiences with others at Tripadvisor.com

Thank you very much for your very good rating and your nice comments.