“AWESOME BREAKFAST”

Country Side
Ranked #169 of 518 Restaurants in Jeddah
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Countrysideksa opens at 7AM till 11AM for Breakfast then resumes at 1PM to 12 Midnight or 3AM (not sure about the 3 am thingy) I truly believe that #Saudi people must try this place, I meant why try Ihop and other American Restaurants for breakfast if you have your CountrySide here. They serve western food but all fresh and homemade It's your brand. Put it in the map!

3  Thank MabelleH

Reviewed December 25, 2013

We wanted to try this restaurants due to the excellent reviews that they have had. Very nice surroundings and well decorated with the sliding door to the toilets a brilliant touch. Comfortable seating and well placed tables also a very good addition. Right now to the food...we ordered the CountrySide sampler for starters and with the fresh home made bread as an accompliment both were excellent. Our main meal however came while we were only half way through our starters which was pretty quick to say the least. The mains were a disappointment also...i ordered bbq half chicken with American fries but although the chicken was perfectly cooked the sauce was sweet and the fries were oven chips!!.My wife had the Southern Fried chicken which again was perfectly cooked but with oven cooked fries,which was a big disappointment. Overall though, we would go back again as the service is fantastic, although a little overkeen, the restaurant is lovely and there are plenty of other various dishes to try.

3  Thank tonysprings
Reviewed November 8, 2013

What differentiates Countryside KSA amongst other restaurant is their uniqueness in their dishes. We're used to be served steak with either french fries or mashed potato but here they served the foods with a shredded hash brown which you dont usually find anywhere. Also they bake their own breads and who can resist "the biscuit" served with honey and butter. I recommend Countryside KSA for those looking for diversity and originality on their dishes! Thumbs up!!!

3  Thank ca_manalo
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The best place in Jeddah to have a steak, very nice staff.
I think I will every day to eat there, the thing I wish if they continue in the same not to be like other restaurant in Jeddah the open good after one year even you can drink a water in the restaurant

1  Thank Marwan77
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I love the steak! I love the food, the service and all. Definitely, will go back!!! Everyone should and must try their steak and mac and cheese!