“Week end with family”

Labeeb
Ranked #127 of 747 Restaurants in Jeddah
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The place is nice the food is very good and tasty the shawarma all kind very tasty the service is very nice

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (37)

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I had take away food. Everything we ordered was very nice. My favorite is the wrap, I think they call it sandwich tho. The restaurant is nice and clean and I want to eat in next time.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

This is a proximal place for a clean shawarma place. Located near Tahlia street, the Lebanese food quick bite restaurant will offer high-end sandwiches made before your eyes. The veal Shawarma is worth trying for its white color beef and still, it gives you the touch of the barbequed taste of direct flames, so tasty. It's a bit more expensive for the normal price of Shawarma sandwiches but it's worth it for the cleanliness and the good service you get. I would recommend it when you shop there from the nearby supermarket and end your journey with some rewarding bites.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 21, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended. I like everything in this restaurant and I eat there regularly. I like the most their lamb chops and the tawook. Also their cheese pie is so good and the chicken soup is so yummy. The price is responsible and all their main meals include a side of hummus and fries.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

I went this restaurant on Feb 2018.I love chicken from this restaurant.Nice taste,responsible price,nice service and also have family section.if have opputunity I will get my meal from Labeeb again.

Date of visit: February 2018