“very good restaurant”

Uptown 966
Ranked #63 of 465 Restaurants in Jeddah
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“very good restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

One of the best restaurants and coffee houses you can visit in Jeddah for breakfast,Lunch & dinner.
in their menu you will find nearly all kind of salads,sandwiches,plates and desserts. i believe it is very difficult not to find a meal you will like.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank wael_kaaki

• Arabic first
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Not bad but the quality of food was much better when it was Casper & Gambinni and the service also. Last time I was in 966 I ordered a fruit waffle like I usually do and then I realized that something is missing, no mascarpone, so I asked the waiter and he says "sorry sir out of stock" he should have informed me before I order!!!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank SkaBac
Cape Town, South Africa
“Fantastic business venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Excellent finger lunches and business meeting place.
Free high speed Internet.
I love the complimentary bread and olive paste. Delicious.
The quality of the drinks and coffee is decent. I have almost all my business meetings here on a semi-formal level and the masjid is next door. Excellent venue. Excellent food. Good value for money.

• Visited May 2013
Jeddah
“Nice atmosphere, food nothing special, great service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

A group of 10 ladies had breakfast here. We had a long table where we sat comfortably upstairs. We were greeted and handed menus immediately. The atmosphere is an urban feel as the ceilings are high with exposed air conditioning fittings...modern and clean. There were other tables nearby with guests and there was no disturbance to them or us....the sound is great.

We all ordered breakfast items along with drinks. I ordered the Tortilla de la Casa: layers of potato, onion, egg, and Gruyere Cheese. This was like a baked casserole and was bland...no taste. The cheese was the tastiest part of the meal. It is a generous serving portion....2 big pieces in the shape of a piece of pie. Two more ladies ordered the same dish and they thought it was extremely bland and were as disappointed as I was. I ordered Orange/Pineapple/Peach Sparkling Drink and it was excellent. It seemed that the other 7 ladies were very happy with their meal choices. The lady sitting next to me ordered the Eggs Benedict with Salmon and was very happy with her selection....looked amazing. See my pictures at the end of this review.

The service was attentive throughout our meal. We ordered cappuccinos, sparkling water, and fruit drinks afterwards.....all good.

I would come back again and order something different.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank ksagirl
Bath
“nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Nice and relaxed, good mix on the menu, I had an excellent philli steak sandwich and the smoothies are very good.

Visited February 2013