“Does not live up to the hype”

Goodies Restaurants
Ranked #34 of 509 Restaurants in Jeddah
Cuisines: Lebanese, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lebanese International Concept
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I have eaten here twice, the first experience was ok, the second was very poor. The concept is quite novel but I was very disappointed. I went with my family and my father who was visiting from the UK. I opted for salmon as it is difficult to find in Jeddah, you choose your dish and it is then basically reheated and brought to your table, pretty much a fast food concept, however the service was not fast at all. We were all served at different times and my daughter was left waiting forever for her food to arrive. We had to ask several times for the drinks and at one point we spotted at least 4 waiters standing around chatting, it was very difficult to get their attention. Tables were not cleared promptly and we had to wait a long time to pay the bill. I think you would get better service if you go after Isha prayer, we went about 6pm and the place had not woken up. It was also rather expensive, view of the fountain is

There are newer reviews for Goodies Restaurants

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I usually go to Goodies at Stars Avenue. I love how you pick your food (Like a market) and go back to your seat. Not to be missed: The Grills and the Fish station. Their Tawook and shrimps are really good. The Fresh juices are not to be forgotten. We normally order a fried fish and we never had a bad experience. The prices are higher than similar restaurants but worth paying every halala ! :)

Reviewed May 8, 2013

It's like a must visit restaurant for me weekly.
I go there and choose one of my many favorite daily dishes they offer.
I'd really advise any visitor to Jeddah to try this.
I always enjoy the fountain view at Avenue Mall whenever I'm with family.

2  Thank MazeNKD
Reviewed May 4, 2013

During my stay in Jeddah, I went many time to goodies, I like it very much, it is the best of the best

2  Thank Majed A
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This place is simply great, not the same stiff service you find in other restaurants around, attentive staff who seem to really care, food was very good.
The place is clearly well managed - will be back again !!

4  Thank PeterLyons10
Mohammad A, General Manager at Goodies Restaurants, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you and promise that we will keep up and maintain the best quality and service