“Outstanding Atmosphere”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Outstanding Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

This exclusive restaurant specializes in breakfast and what a sumptuous spread they have and what quality. But what makes this place a must visit is its outstanding atmosphere. Whether you are just a twosome or as a family, this is the place to be and if it is the mild Jeddah winter, then the open air seating, right in the middle of the city amid high rises, amid the foliage, makes it an experience to cherish. The food is of the highest quality, with the omelettes and the dessert spreads to be savoured

• Visited December 2013

• Arabic first
“Deliciouuuus”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

All the dishes I have ask for are delicious!!! I can't wait to go again.
I LUV French cuisine thanks Paul restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
“nice place”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

its a nice place to come with friends and experience good food and pastry
you can try Petite de jeuner pual for breakfast its nice.

• Visited December 2013
“No standards below average ”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

when Paul opened in Jeddah I was very happy I came to realize that is not the same as in Paris nor Dubai the pastries are horrible old and soggy breakfast omelette is horrible basic culinary skills 101 how to make an omelette I hope they learn and I hope they close the place because there is no standards and just bad and a waste of money...

“Standards are slipping....”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Our first meal there was a pleasure. We returned this time to take a friend for birthday lunch to mark a "significant birthday". The service was pretty poor from the word go. The waiter threw some breakfast menus at us and showed evident irritation when he returned hoping to take our order, and was asked to bring lunch menus (it was 1.30pm for heaven's sake).

We ordered a large bottle of mineral water, which we had to remind the waiters about 3 times to bring (it's a hot country guys- people get thirsty- so bringing something to drink is pretty obviously a priority).

I defaulted to the French onion soup, as the starter options are not very inspiring. It was ok, but very sweet, and not the chunky rustic gem one would expect in a French roadside restuarant. My main course (seafood gratin) was better, but not inspiring.

When I paid I automatically added service without thinking, and as the waiter took the money away I was regretting that I had done it automatically and not reflected the true level of service we had revceived They have plenty of service staff wandering around, but they seem to be singularly ineffectual, and very casual and offhand for a place that is not cheap.

I'll give it one more chance, but if the decline in service continues this will be crossed off my list.

• Visited June 2014