“Lovely for a "date night" with your husband!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #156 of 365 Restaurants in Jeddah
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Dining options: Reservations, Waitstaff
Dining options: Reservations, Waitstaff
“Lovely for a "date night" with your husband!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I ate there twice this last month with my husband. We both loved the excellent food and amazing service. The place is very elegant and relaxing. I definitely recommend it!

• Visited June 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Delicious food at a great atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to this place for his birthday. The restaurant was smelling so nice and the decor is so warm and inviting. The service was impeccable. We ordered the bresaola and the scallops for appetizer and they were just perfect especially the scallops. For main course I had the grilled shrimps and my husband had the rack of lamb. They were both so delicious and perfectly cooked. I can't remember what deserts we had but I remember everything we ordered was great. We would definitely return again.

6 Thank Delo100
Jeddah, KSA
“Fine Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Me & my wife have dined their last Thursday & found it to be very fine restaurant, the food is superb. We love their escalopes & escargot and for main course we go for paella oh boy ... I would say it is a big wow..... By the way if you’re looking for romantic set up this is the place.... The setting is beautiful and the lighting is very soft. Service is very professional..... Second & nth visits it’s a sure thing.....

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Pedro B
“New and nice experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Hi
I visited this restaurant as the name romero is well known place outside, we entered putting the idea of italian cuisine or at least mediteranian as it's written on the signboard but we was surprised it was a french restaurant with a french menue.
The food is very unique as little serves french food. The portions are little and very very expensive, the atmosphere is good and romantic.
Overall it was a one time visit with a nice stay but wont do it again.

• 1 of 5 stars