“Great hotel restaurant”

Crowne Grill
Ranked #282 of 536 Restaurants in Jeddah
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Crowne Grill is a new concept grill restaurant in town came into existence in November 2010. Wonderful fresh selection Prime Quality of Meats, Wagyu Beef, US Certified Angus Beef, Lobster Tail, Salmon or Nagil Fish, Tiger Shrimps and Baby Chicken, Generous portions grilled the way you like either on i.e. Stone, Charcoal or Plancha grills. A Dreaming Cozy Environment with a see through kitchen with a fresh Selection Display.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We ate in this restaurant many times, and were impressed with the quality and service. Don't miss the pita-made right there, the babaganoush and the kabobs.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants if not the favorite in Jeddah. The food is delicious and the service is perfect. The staff is so attentive and courteous. As far as I'm concerned this is the only place in Jeddah you can get a good steak. And it is more than simply a good steak.

The concept is somewhat different but really wonderful. The waiter would normally get a shot size cocktail for the table followed a homemade bread rich with pinecones and other yummy goodness. The actual meal consists of a five course meal. The first is a cold creative one bite size appetizer. We have tried many different ones and they were all creative and delicious. Then the waiter will arrive with a trolley for the salad. So the waiter prepares the salad as requested by the customer at the side of the table. They have different kinds of lettuce, cherry tomatoes, croutons, nuts. The dressings are available to satisfy every taste. When you're done enjoying all that, you can start your yummy hearty soups. They always have two choices to choose from. Then finally you can devour the meat. They have a wide variety of giant prawns, Omani lobster, Australian tenderloin, Australian Sirloin, chicken, Humor amongst others. We tried most of them and let me tell you that you will not be disappointed whichever way you go. With that being said the tenderloin is my absolute favorite. Each order comes with a side of fries or mashed potato. It also comes with steamed vegetables, corn, or tomatoes and mushrooms. You get to choose the way the meat is cooked either charcoal, blancher. You also choose the sauce that comes with the meat. I recommend the lemon butter sauce it is to die for. The dessert is no short of the perfect end to the perfect meal. They have a wide range of options from chocolate delights to rich cheese cakes.

As I said at the top it is my favorite restaurant. The setting area is quiet and nice. The waiters are super attentive and the food is superb. The only down side is that it is somewhat pricy. Also, if you order a dish you are automatically charged for the five course meal. So if you ordered a steak and a shrimp, you will be charged for two soups and two salads, etc. even though you are one person. So each order is a package thing.

1  Thank Maia G
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I came with my family and had lunch yesterday Thursday as they open lunch only on week ends, the welcome was very warm with welcome shot. We were directly guided to our seats waiters are very professional , they did explain the whole concept and did us a tour on the fresh meat and fish cuts display, all hygienic closed and chilled.
I ordered the Wagyu tenderloin beef of 280 grms and my wife choose the whole lobster, and my son ordered the duck fillet, and each with grilled on different types of grills ( stone, charcoal , etc... And the way we wanted, it is a 5 courses seated menu rich portions well presented and selected by us made a la minute, WOW.
It is really a unique experience , I have visited many countries and never saw such a wonderful place to eat, it is unique, cozy, and raffinee.

It was a whole a great experience from the welcome till the farewell and price was very reasonable for the value we took and the services. I do recommend for the connoisseurs.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Luxery
Realxing
Enjoy
Deleciuos
I is all what u think when u are in it
Food is fabiloues
Atmosifer is very good
I will go agine in shaa allha
Very profeesinoal stuff

Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is what fine dining is all about. A simple menu with the top quality materials used to exemplify everything that is missing with menus in other top restaurants in Jeddah. I ordered the Grilled Najil Fish and with every bite i remembered my mothers signature dish. A truly unforgettable experience for any individual fond of fine foods in Jeddah.

1  Thank Ghadi I