“Fresh & mouth-watering meat at last in KSA.”
Review of 619 Burger

619 Burger
Ranked #425 of 479 Restaurants in Jeddah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Khobar, Ash Sharqiyah, Saudi Arabia
“Fresh & mouth-watering meat at last in KSA.”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Until now, I seriously have not tasted a burger in KSA this fresh and delicious. You can taste the beef melts in your mouth. It seems they never serve frozen meat which is the key I guess. I am not a big fan of burgers generally and yet it really amazed me. I hope they open a branch in eastern province. The buffalo wings are awesome as well. They remind me of famous wings places in USA.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Alhashem

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Best Burger”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I've been looking for a quality fresh burgers in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I finally found the best place ever. I felt like I was in California eating in-n-out and better with more options.
I highly recommend 619BURGER to anyone who's looking for quality burger for under 25SAR.
Once you enter the store, you feel like you are in the kitchen where you can see everything which shows how clean the food is and there is nothing hidden like other places.

• Visited July 2012