All reviews red sea resort club room tropical garden renovated room bit dated hotel facilities saudi arabia laundry service room service corniche lounge ramadan ksa leisure fountain
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2017

I have been staying at the Sheraton Jeddah since 2014 I love the location everything is nice at this hotel I stayed at the Palm building and the Pearl building never stayed at the main building because I like the quite
atmosphere at the annex buildings but the one thing that bothered me was I rarely got connecting rooms even though I mentioned that in my room preferences while I was booking

Room tip: nice place to stay
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Rizwan S, Executive Admn. Assistant at Sheraton Jeddah Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2017

Dear Mrs. Reem, It is with pleasure to know that you enjoyed you stay at the Sheraton and the hotel has been your favorite since 2014 and that you like the location and its close proximity to guests needs in the area. Please choose the club room during your next reservation and this will bring you to the main tower with majestic views of the Red Sea. Unfortunately we do not have connecting rooms at the hotel. Please accept our apologies for this shortfall. We have forwarded your comments to our future renovation team and thank you for sharing your experience with us. With kind regards, Rizwan S.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

I spent close to one month at this property in August 2017. The hotel staff recognized my Platinum status and took great care of me. I was given an upgraded room and upgraded internet throughout the length of my stay. The breakfast buffet was quite fulfilling and after just a few days, I didn't even have to articulate my order to the breakfast chef; just walking into the dining room he would start to prepare my fried eggs, over easy.

The gym was nice with a good selection of cardio machines, weight machines and free weights.

I will say that the amenities in my room could have used some updating. The flat screen TV was a bit dated and the Jacuzzi tub no longer functioned as a Jacuzzi. Still, I look on these as minor complaints compared to the level of service I received from the staff.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Rizwan S, Administrative Assistant at Sheraton Jeddah Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

Dear Mr. Alain De Witt,

We are glad that you enjoyed your extended stay at the Sheraton Jeddah Hotel and that you are much satisfied with the sophisticated services and thoughtful amenities provided to our esteemed guests. We have noted your comments with reference to the jacuzzi and the TV and will take the corrective actions. Would like to be of service to you once again when your travels bring you to Jeddah, and thank you for sharing your experience with us. With kind regards,

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Very average other than the front desk which was very good. Getting a hot shower proved to be unattainable. The hotel can't do anything about the construction on the beach behind it but keep that in mind over the next few months.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Rizwan S, Executive Administrative Assistant at Sheraton Jeddah Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the Sheraton Jeddah Hotel.

We have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for trouble and inconvenience you experienced with the maintenance. We have shared your feedback with the manager and associates of the hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.
The beach construction work is by the municipality and will take time.

We have shared the good comments with the front desk associates. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Jeddah.

on behalf of Francois Waller, GM, Sheraton Jeddah

Reviewed August 10, 2017

I stayed at this hotel just one night and the rooms were clean and well presented. I would recommend this hotel for business travellers but it is becoming a little dated and would benefit from a coat of paint.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Rizwan S, Executive Admnistrative Assistant at Sheraton Jeddah Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Dear Mr. Bradley,

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Sheraton and enjoyed the sophisticated services and thoughtful amenities. The renovation of the hotel is on board and in the year, months and weeks to come we will be able to offer new rooms to our guests. Your comments have helped us to improve the room condition; kenfixit and painting is advised for all rooms. We thank you for sharing your experience with us.

With best regards,

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

The Sheraton (or Chez Raton in French) has a second location in Jeddah... with a private beach. Yes, in Saudi! If you are not a strict Wahabi, ask for the private residence in North Obhur.
A very pleasant resort with a very small sandy beach with no waves (perfect to watch your young kids) and lots of shaded space with superb views on the sea, right there in front of you. Snorkeling is great. Diving club on site. No aba... policy!
Service is attentive, food tasty, drinks are cold and Nespresso coffee is great. Do bring mosquito spray for your skin and room.
We had a great short holiday in KSA yet far away from it all. It gets quickly hot and humid outside the perfect winter months.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
FWaller, General Manager at Sheraton Jeddah Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2017

Dear Vcube,

Thank you for posting your experience at the Red Sea Resort managed by Sheraton on our Trip Advisor page. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you had a great break away from it all. I appreciate you highlighting our associates as well as the rest of the services provided by the resort.

We look forward to welcome you back very soon

Best Regards