All reviews red sea resort club room tropical garden renovated room bit dated hotel facilities saudi arabia laundry service room service corniche lounge ramadan ksa leisure fountain
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Just finished 4 day stay and I am pleased to report that the hotel was very nice during this visit . They provided me a renovated room of which there are only 3 in the tower that have been renovated. The room service was as always excellent and the food quality was superb. I will choose to stay again and still hope the renovation of the remaining rooms begins after years and years of delay

Trip type: Traveled on business
FWaller, General Manager at Sheraton Jeddah Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2017

Dear CeeBee2010,

Thank you for posting a review on our TripAdvisor page.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate you taking the time to highlight all the positives of the hotel.

We all look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Regards

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a couple of nights through work. As with all major chains the overseas versions are so mush better than in the uk.

Quite a nice hotel and very good food. Very helpful staff who let me check in early from and overnight flight. It's close to the sea but at the time of the visit, they were building a road between the hotel and beach so could get access. Rather odd shaped pool which is divided into areas because of the restrictions in the country. Sing
Goes one side, family another etc. Not my cup of tea though.

Rooms very comfortable and spacious. Was left a couple of bottles of water and drank them. The cleaners never left me anymore though.

I stayed in an annex to the main building which is never my favorite but it was comfortable and just a short walk to the hotel.

Close by is a small amusement place which I never visited and a huge shopping mall about 20 mins walk. Nothing much else I'm afraid.

Nice hotel though and might stop there again

Trip type: Traveled on business
FWaller, General Manager at Sheraton Jeddah Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2017

Dear rizz1958,

Thank you for posting your impressions pertaining to your recent trip to Saudi Arabia and Sheraton Jeddah on our Tripadvisor page. I am very pleased to read that we provided you with a good Sheraton experience and that you found the hotel to be very good for your business trip. I appreciate you taking the time to highlight all our positives and most of all our associates. All our facilities are geared towards travelers like you and we will do our utmost to provide you with a wow experience on your next trip to the Kingdom.

We all look forward to welcome you back.

Best regards

Reviewed March 10, 2017

Sheraton Jeddah Hotel is very nice and the location is good to people who wants to stay near the corniche and away from the noise of the city center. They have nice rooms and teniss court. The reception staff are very helpful and friendly too.

Room tip: A nice hotel in Jeddah
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
FWaller, General Manager at Sheraton Jeddah Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2017

Dear Ahmed A,

Thank you for posting your experience on our Trip Advisor page. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you had a true Sheraton experience as our guest. I appreciate you highlighting our associates as well as our location, rooms and tennis facilities.

We look forward to welcome you back very soon

Best Regards

Reviewed March 3, 2017

The hotel is in a wonderful location and provides great views of the red sea. The hotel staff are amazingly friendly and had my room arranged even before I got to the hotel. I had also requested an airport pick-up, and a very nice gentleman picked me up in a 7 series BMW - definitely a good way to start a long business trip.

I am a member with SPG and as such my room was upgraded to a very nice suite. The room was large with a very nice sitting area and a nice bowl of fruit was waiting for me on the coffee table.

The reason I am giving my experience 3 stars and not the 4 the hospitality deserves is because everything about the hotel is ancient. The tiling, the carpet, the furniture, the fittings in the bathroom, everything. The hotel is in dire need of an upgrade and I worry that with new hotels opening in Jeddah, the Sheraton may soon become redundant.

Room tip: Try and get rooms in the central building
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Rizwan S, Executive Admnistrative Assistant at Sheraton Jeddah Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2017

Dear Mr. Ammanshah,

Many thanks for completing the guest questionnaire following your recent stay with us and providing such valuable feedback regarding your observations in your room, it is most appreciated. We always strive hard to provide the highest level of services to your guests.

Mr. Ammanshah, We have embarked on a multi year renovation plan, in that we have completed the new feast restaurant, the lobby and the main tower rooms will soon be taken up. Hopefully, you will see pleasing changes very soon.

We welcome you back to the Sheraton Jeddah Hotel and thank you once again for sharing your experience with us.

With kind regards,

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is ok but needs big time renovation. Rooms r a bet outdated, bathrooms especially. Didn't like that i was given a room in the outside building. It does the job for a night but needs major over hall.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
FWaller, General Manager at Sheraton Jeddah Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Dear Aziz_Hamdan,

Thank you for posting a review on our trip advisor page.

From your feedback I realize that you had mixed feeling about your recent stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed short stay, and I have duly noted your remarks on the age of the hotel. The owners and Sheraton have agreed that a renovation is due and we are working with them to make this happen.

I appreciate you taking the time to highlight areas for improvement in our service delivery.

We all look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards