All reviews red sea resort club room tropical garden renovated room bit dated hotel facilities saudi arabia laundry service room service corniche lounge ramadan ksa leisure fountain
Selected filters
Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

Checkin process was very long and the person serving me didn't bother to tell me where to go and that my room was in not in the same building. Hotel needs a major internal revamp. Breakfast and Internet were good. Elevators also need a revamp (ground button doesn't work very well) and level their cleanliness is not satisfactory (attached picture).

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
FWaller, General Manager at Sheraton Jeddah Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2017

Dear ShadyEneim,

Thank you for sharing your experience as a guest at the Sheraton Jeddah Hotel on Tripadvisor.com. Your detailed feedback is greatly appreciated as it allows me to evaluate how we perform as a hotel and work on continuously improving on our services and products for a better guest satisfaction. Please accept my apology for the lapses in service and I value you also taking the time to highlight the positives such as our breakfast spread and internet.

Once again we value your feedback and thank you for your patronage and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Jeddah.

Warm regards,

Reviewed January 5, 2017 via mobile

Very spacious hotels located on Cornish Jeddah. Has good arrangement for international conferences, seminars and workshops in very comfortable environment. Food and general services are good. Staff very cooperative.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Abdul B, General Manager at Sheraton Jeddah Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2017

Dear Azfarbukhary,

Thank you for posting your experience on our Trip Advisor page. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you had a true Sheraton experience as a meeting guest. I appreciate you highlighting that our associates have been very cooperative with you.

We look forward to welcome you back very soon

Best Regards

Reviewed December 31, 2016

The rooms are quiet and well furnished. Get a room with a balcony facing the Red Sea, so you can enjoy the mornings and the evening sunsets. Staff is helpful and courteous. Food buffet is good - eat outside on the patio in the evenings when the weather is cooler.

Room tip: If you want a good view of the Red Sea be sure and choose a higher floor facing the sea. Corner rooms away from the elevator are quieter.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Mark W,

Thank you for posting a review on our page. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel, the associates, its rooms and F&B offering. I agree with you that at this time of the year it’s an absolute pleasure eating out doors on our patio whilst watching the sun go down.

Come back soon.

Regards

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

Stayed for an overnight so i didn't experience a lot from the hotel facilities but I didn't miss a lot ! The room had no view although I was told I was upgraded to a club room . The bed sheet was( torn ) yes you read correctly, it was torn which I don't expect from a 2 star hotel. In room dining dinner was disappointing and I went to their lounge to have breakfast which was limited but fine , however the lounge itself is very tiny .

The room was not in a good condition although I was told the hotel is renovated! Elevators issues and more ....

Not the best choice in Jeddah until some serious improvements takes place .

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Amr. A.,

Thank you for posting a review pertaining to your stray on our page. I am disappointed to read that you did not fully enjoy your short stay and please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you have faced. I appreciate the feedback as it allows us to make the necessary improvements in our guest service delivery.

Best regards

Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

I often use Sheraton and this definitely is the worst I've ever been all around the world. Building and rooms are ok, but service is very poor. If you ask for something, you have to ask several times for it, and I'm still not sure you'll get the point! This hotel shouldn't meet the basic standards of a Sheraton. And if You try to share this point of view with the staff, you'll be the problem! DISAPPOINTED!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Abdul B, General Manager at Sheraton Jeddah Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2016

Dear enkie79,

I am terribly sorry to read that you did not enjoy your stay and that you had problems with the service provided by my team members. In order to better understand what has gone wrong, could you be so kind to send an email with your contact details to my attention on the email address (Reservations.Jeddah@sheraton.com) so that I can get in touch with you?

Yours sincerely