All reviews red sea resort club room tropical garden renovated room bit dated hotel facilities saudi arabia laundry service room service corniche lounge ramadan ksa leisure fountain
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2016

The rooms are quiet and well furnished. Get a room with a balcony facing the Red Sea, so you can enjoy the mornings and the evening sunsets. Staff is helpful and courteous. Food buffet is good - eat outside on the patio in the evenings when the weather is cooler.

Room tip: If you want a good view of the Red Sea be sure and choose a higher floor facing the sea. Corner rooms away from the elevator are quieter.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Abdul B, General Manager at Sheraton Jeddah Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2017

Dear Mark W,

Thank you for posting a review on our page. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel, the associates, its rooms and F&B offering. I agree with you that at this time of the year it’s an absolute pleasure eating out doors on our patio whilst watching the sun go down.

Come back soon.

Regards

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

Stayed for an overnight so i didn't experience a lot from the hotel facilities but I didn't miss a lot ! The room had no view although I was told I was upgraded to a club room . The bed sheet was( torn ) yes you read correctly, it was torn which I don't expect from a 2 star hotel. In room dining dinner was disappointing and I went to their lounge to have breakfast which was limited but fine , however the lounge itself is very tiny .

The room was not in a good condition although I was told the hotel is renovated! Elevators issues and more ....

Not the best choice in Jeddah until some serious improvements takes place .

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Amr. A.,

Thank you for posting a review pertaining to your stray on our page. I am disappointed to read that you did not fully enjoy your short stay and please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you have faced. I appreciate the feedback as it allows us to make the necessary improvements in our guest service delivery.

Best regards

Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

I often use Sheraton and this definitely is the worst I've ever been all around the world. Building and rooms are ok, but service is very poor. If you ask for something, you have to ask several times for it, and I'm still not sure you'll get the point! This hotel shouldn't meet the basic standards of a Sheraton. And if You try to share this point of view with the staff, you'll be the problem! DISAPPOINTED!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Abdul B, General Manager at Sheraton Jeddah Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2016

Dear enkie79,

I am terribly sorry to read that you did not enjoy your stay and that you had problems with the service provided by my team members. In order to better understand what has gone wrong, could you be so kind to send an email with your contact details to my attention on the email address (Reservations.Jeddah@sheraton.com) so that I can get in touch with you?

Yours sincerely

Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

We've all stayed at those hotels that you can tell must have been really special in their hay day, but which are definitely past their prime. This is THAT hotel in Jeddah. If you were to blindfold me and put me in the room without knowing what hotel i was in, i would definitely give it 3 stars.

Half the lights in the room didn't work, there were cracks in the bathtub, the water out of the faucet didn't come out smoothly. You probably get the picture.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Tatal J,

Thank you for posting a TripAdvisor review. I am very disappointed to read that did not fully enjoy your stay with us due to the age of the hotel. We are currently, in cooperation with our owners, working on ensuring that the hotel be renovated in order to bring it back to the splendor it was when it was opened.

Yours sincerely,

General manager

Reviewed December 6, 2016

We book with this hotel as a company for business every month, the level of service is bad, the responsive rate is very low and the employees don't seem to care. No one call me back after leaving messages, no one answer the phone genuinely and no one replies back to any email I sent. Maybe I can caught someone's ATTENTION by writing here!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Abdul B, General Manager at Sheraton Jeddah Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2016

Dear Stephanie A,

I am terribly sorry to read that you have problems in getting through to me but I was not aware that you had issues when staying in our hotel. Could you be so kind to send an email with your contact details to my attention on the email address Reservations.Jeddah@sheraton.com so that I can get in touch with you?

I look forward to speaking to you so that I can resolve your issues with the hotel.

Yours sincerely