Movenpick Resort Al Nawras Jeddah
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sands Hotel(Jeddah)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsprivate swimming poolsea viewenjoy privacymeeting halla great staynice locationsaudi arabiavillashishacomfortmr
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We had a great relaxing weekend! I definitely recommend it!!! Everythng was perfect and the staff was mire than friendly... The atmosphere was charming and the view was worthy... It's great to have ur own private pool.

• Stayed: September 2012
5  Thank Mo5tar
ppapanicolaou, General Manager at Movenpick Resort Al Nawras Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Greetings and many thanks for posting this comment.My team and I are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to hosting you again and if there is anything we can do to improve yourstay, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Kindest Personal Regards

Reviewed May 1, 2012

It is very great theme with direct on the sea and creek..so water at front & back...Good service, but food is just fair not great. They have great meeting room just on the sea, all Glass to see the sea during the meeting.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank MohabElSawaf
ppapanicolaou, Manager at Movenpick Resort Al Nawras Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Thank you very much for your comment. We are very pleased with this new facility as it adds great value to the Resort. We look forward to continuing with other chanes to the Resort this year which includes renovation to the rooms. We know this will make a positive impact and hope that you can visit us again.

Kind Regards

Reviewed August 21, 2011

Amazing resort in Jeddah, located in the Sea, i really enjoyed my vacation.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank AmazingResort2011
ppapanicolaou, General Manager at Movenpick Resort Al Nawras Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Dear reviewer, many thanks for your positive comments on our resort. We are indeed very lucky to be in such a wonderful location and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 29, 2011

After two weeks of reservation I found a separated bed while I clearly mentioned it is going to be a night for me and my spouse only.
Rusty doors old 21" TV hole of 12" hole in the little garden
Old furniture bedroom located beside the road (noise)
Bugs and mosquito’s found every where
There is no single dishes, spoons, forks, nor knifes to use.
Missing handles of the cabinet no one can believes it but I got pictures
all that for almost 500$

Room Tip: Ask to see room first before pay money
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Zainiaa
Reviewed April 21, 2011

There is no guest in world would like to see what i saw in this hotel for amont of 750$ killing me
Old21" tv broken handles
No dishes or even forks and spoon
Rusty door orders take about 2 hours to arrrive
Finally there is no king size bed for me and my spouse
This hotel is B.S.