WINNER WONDERLAND

“Pullman Jeddah review” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pullman Al Hamra Hotel

Pullman Al Hamra Hotel
Ranked #80 of 147 Hotels in Jeddah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel for 5 nights as part of a business trip to Jeddah. The hotel is 5 star but I couldn't understand what's the 5 star about it. Comparing it to other hotels, I will not give it more than 3 stars.

The only positive thing in this hotel is its location on Palestine street where you have easy access to rest of the city. Other than that the hotel is old and sadly not well maintained. The room was old style but okay, however the bathroom had a water leaking problem which I reported in day one and they didn't fix it until I left. As for the food it was average

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hicham E, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman Al Hamra Hotel, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your comments and please accept our sincere apologies for the experience that you had. I am very disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay in Pullman Al Hamra. We are investigating the points that you raised and are remedying them. Please contact me directly when you make your next reservation and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Pullman Al Hamra and to bring of service to you.

Warm regards
Hicham Elhallou
Q & A Manager
Istanbul, Turkey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

I stayed in this hotel 2 nights and it was my best and comfortable sleeps in my life!
Believe me I've never seen this kind of comfortable bed in my whole travels, fantastic..
Room decoration not so good, hotel looks a bit old but location is very good.

Room Tip: Ask large rooms
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hicham E, Quality and Attitude Manager at Pullman Al Hamra Hotel, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing again your stay at the Pullman Al Hamra, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Should you need any of my assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely
Hicham Elhallou
Q & A Manager
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

I been in the hotel for one night. I was bad experience, old decoration, old elevators , no Internet evev baid. I have askec fo power connection for more than 5 times no body reply. No one to maintain Internet services. The only good thing is thr reception staff they are friendly.
I will never try it again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Hicham E, Manager at Pullman Al Hamra Hotel, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Dear aamastour ,

I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay.

The interaction with your room cleanliness with regards to your comments is certainly not typical and I will be sure to raise your experience with our entire team as a training exercise.

Once again please do accept my apologies and I do hope that the remainder of your trip to Jeddah was most enjoyable.

Travelers are raving about these Jeddah hotels

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

I've been in this hotel for 2 weeks, more or less.
The hygienic situation is not the best ever, the balcony has been never cleaned. Globally the hygienic situation is ok, sufficient.
There's nice gym, very big one. Great position. Great breakfast. Old style rooms with some broken lights and so on..
Considering the hotel globally, it's not the best ever but also not that bad...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business