“Excellent”

InterContinental Hotel Jeddah
Ranked #2 of 163 Hotels in Jeddah
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Excellent service ,excellent support , they invented a new definition of hospitality . Thanks to the professional team and the great facilities. What impressed me the most is the spacious well decorated rooms , executive lounge and many gastronomic restaurants to accommodate different tastes . I really appreciate the service , at Jeddah Intercontintal I feel at home

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
InterContinenta... M, General Manager at InterContinental Hotel Jeddah, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

It is an absolute delight read your amazing review. These moments when we receive an excellent feedback from one of our valuable guests, it’s making our hours of hard work seems nothing compared to the satisfaction we achieve.

We will look forward to welcome you back during your coming visit to Jeddah. And please let me know personally if I may be of any assistance to you.

Salem Al Shahrani

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The hotel location is great as its near the beach and many restaurant are very close, there is enough parking slots, the rooms are great specially the suites with a lovely view. The only thing is the local restaurant food taste, for me is not good.

I really do recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank AhmadHaider82
InterContinenta... M, General Manager at InterContinental Hotel Jeddah, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at InterContinental Jeddah and for taking the time to share your experience with us. Indeed we are thrilled as to your overall positive comments.

As to your other productive comment, I have shared your valuable feedback regarding the food taste with my Food and Bevergae Team to do the neccessary fine-tuning .

I will look forward to welcome you back during your coming visit to Jeddah. And please let me know personally if I may be of any assistance to you.

Qatif
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I like this hotel but this time i have a comment about their service, they made me wait infront of the check in counter for longer than it should take because there was only 1 staff there after a while another one came and appologized for delay, later i went down to stay in the lobby with my coleagues and we waited for more than 20 minutes for someone to come and take order but no one after that one of the coleagues went to the cafe to tell them that we need some one to come after that he came. Rooms are good but the dust was every where in the balcony the should give the balconies mor care.

Over all the hotel is good and i would recommend it

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Alsinan
InterContinenta... M, General Manager at InterContinental Hotel Jeddah, responded to this review, September 17, 2013

We regret very much the inconvenience that may be caused to you during your stay with us this time.

We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve, hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed September 3, 2013

i got an free upgrade to executive floor, room was good (large bed, good mattress), executive lounge was great excellent service and small snacks, huge fitness center free to use with no people and good help, pick up from airport worked perfect, nice view from hotel balcony to water fountain..........

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Woso1
InterContinenta... M, General Manager at InterContinental Hotel Jeddah, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing.

Will look forward to welcome you back in the near future and please let me know personally if I may be of any assistance.

Canberra, Australia
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Stayed here on business. The hotel was very comfortable and clean. The rooms were exceptional and tastefully decorated. My room had a view of the fountain. Walking around at night for western-looking people seemed safe to me. There was a lot of night life going on down by the waters edge. Found a good local restaurant with a bit of trial and effort.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank da_griswalds
InterContinenta... M, General Manager at InterContinental Hotel Jeddah, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
It is an absolute delight to read your amazing review. These moments when we receive an excellent feedback from one of our valuable guests, it’s making our hours of hard work seems nothing compared to the satisfaction we achieve.

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Great comfort in rooms (bed, bath) with regular service during the day (room prepared for the night too). Fitness room was also super-well equipped. I love the seafood restaurant with fresh local fish.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Hussein D
InterContinenta... M, General Manager at InterContinental Hotel Jeddah, responded to this review, August 13, 2013

Lund, Sweden
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I had a stay far from satisfaction at Intercontinental Hotel Jeddah. The check-in was made by a receptionist with the most sour face I ever seen on someone in a reception in my whole life. During my stay I saw him on frequent occasions and I never ever saw him smile even once. Not a very welcoming approach to the customers as the first impression is normally the lasting one.
The room was small in size, even if I got a free upgrade as a Ambassador Gold Member. The best part of the room was my comfortable bed which gave me a good night sleep. In general I found the hotel not up to standards when it comes to cleanliness and tidiness. The housekeeping department stored their vacuum cleaners in the corridors the whole day even when not in used, sometimes standing at the automatic fire doors in the corridor. The health club is very old and dated and not clean at all, it looked exactly as I remembered it when I visited 15 years ago. The worst part of the whole stay by far was when I got a big piece of a chopped off fingernail in my fruit juice served in the coffee shop in the lobby. I might have had bad luck during this stay but the only thing I can judge is what I experienced.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Hakan H
We appreciate your feedback regarding our property. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and services are superior and we strive to be the best hotel around. It sounds like we fell below your expectations. It is unfortunate that you were not satisfied with the property and services received during your stay. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. We hope that you would give us another chance to meet your expectations next time and to provide you with a wonderful experience.