“Average Hotel”

Holiday Inn Jeddah Al Salam
Ranked #20 of 168 Hotels in Jeddah
Reviewed February 27, 2014

The hotel is not up to standard of 4 stars hotel. Rooms smell not good. Nothing special in the view of the window. Stuff is friendly. Room is tidy. Hotel is suitable for short business trips. No varities in breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Jeddah Al Salam, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear tamernaggar,

Thank you so much for your recent comments. We appreciate you bringing your concern to our attention and apologize for any discomfort you may have experienced. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is. If you have future concerns, please let the Duty Manager know so an alternate room could be offered if available. Thank you again for your comments.

Connie D

Comfortable stay!
Good facility!
but
lack of cleanliness!

Over all it is an average to good for stay. Value for money. Need to improve their services in terms of Cleanliness.

You can try if you are looking for Cost effectiveness.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Jeddah Al Salam, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear balavenkateshmani,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We do apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced with your room. We will follow up with the executive housekeeper to ensure that similar incidents won't happen again. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to serve you in the future.

Regards,
Brenda J.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

During my latest visit to this hotel i have noticed huge improvement in the staff attitude at this hotel and a big improvement in cleanliness. Keep it going guys. The renovated floor is very nice and its worth paying a bit more to be placed in it. Elevators have taken too long but the hotel assured that by end of march they will be fixed. The buffet has changed remarkably and upon the suggestion of the manager i tried it again and its a big difference from what i used to eat before.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Faisal M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Jeddah Al Salam, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear Dubai 66,

Thank you very much for your time to share your comments with TripAdvisor. We appreciate your compliments and look forwar to welcoming you again in a near future.

Best regards

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I stay in this hotel whenever I'm in Western Province on business. Whenever I've been here I've been met with a friendly service. Some of the rooms are in need of refurb, but I've seen this is in hand on recent visits. Located only 15 mins outside the centre of Jeddah, I recommend it for business travelers

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank John C
Faisal M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Jeddah Al Salam, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear John,

We appreciate your time to share your experience with TripAdvisor. We are delighted to inform you that we have completed renovation of one floor and we continue renovating rest of the floors. When you reserve the rooms please ask for the renovated floor and we are more than happy to offer you the renovated rooms.

It was always a pleasure hosting you and look forward to welcoming you soon.

Best regards

Reviewed February 3, 2014

The staffs are very welcoming and friendly. Extended check out is a great help for business travelers. Need to have different variety for break fast as when i had stayed 3 days all three days the bfast menu was the same.

Worth value money and good stay.....

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sabith_sa

Dear Sabith,

We appreciate your comments on TripAdvisor. We have noted your concern about breakfast and assuring you that we will do the needful.

Once again thank you for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you again at Holiday Inn Jeddah Al Salam.

Wram Regards

Reviewed January 31, 2014

This is an affordable hotel with a good value for money. Staff is very good and very supportive. Rooms are spacious. This is closed to the center of the city, It was also very close to my place of work.

Room Tip: Higher floors are good and very quite.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Noman u

Dear Noman,

Thank you very much for your time to share your comments with TripAdvisor. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you agin at Holiday Inn Jeddah Al Salam soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Hello every one,

I'm here in jeddah for business trip and I decided to stay at HOLIDAY INN ALSLAM because it's step away from my company. However, the story started from the day before arrivals.

I checked the hotel here in trip adviser and I was shocked from what I saw of bad rooms condition then I saw a review of one gust complaining about the rooms and he got a reply from the management asking him to ask for the new rooms

So I called the hotel and the lady was completely not professional even she didn't say WELCOME TO HOLIDAY INN I thought I called the wrong number . However, I asked her to transfer me to the reservation department. I talked to them and ask them for renewed room and the shock was I have to pay an extra 100 S.R per night just because it's renewed . However, I agreed to pay.

*** THE DAY OF ARRIVAL ***

I arrived to the hotel at about 3 P.M the main car entrance was blocked by car and there were no security man so I took my bag from the taxi and I walked all the way to the reception they welcomed me well and they were really good.

At night i ordered a burger and it was the worst burger I had ever in my life it was just bread and beef.

*** TODAY IS MY SECOND DAY ***

The breakfast was very good. However, I left the hotel at 8:15 A.M
And returned at 3:30 P.M and sadly the room was not serviced. And now I'm trying to relax but I don't think it could be there are people working on the hallway and talking really loudly.

Well, wait my full comment in two days. the check out day.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Faisal M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Jeddah Al Salam, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Mr. Fahad,

First of all thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Jeddah Al Salam for your stay in Jeddah. We regret to know that you had some upleasant experience as you mentioned in your comments. We certainly look in to the issues you raised and assure you that we will take every step to avoid such cirumstances in the future.

Mr. Fahad, we always welcome your feed back as it is vital to improve our services to our valuable guests. We assure you that we are committed to ensure your stay is comfortable at all times. Mean time if you want any further asistance you can contact our General Manager
Mr. Hossam Al Gendy , Email: hossam.algendy@hijeddah.com.

Yours sincerely