“Fav American breakfast”

American Corner
Ranked #321 of 548 Restaurants in Jeddah
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Service is not good as usual. Eggs with hot dogs n hashbrowns are perfect. Orange juice n hot chocolate aren't bad.

1  Thank SJA10

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I love this place since I was a kid, and it's always busy
My recommendations:
1- The best club sandwich ever
2- Grilled cheese sandwich is good
3- Good pancakes!

1  Thank nasharahmed
Reviewed May 13, 2013

many choices of omelette, croissant and hotdogs
excellent place to start your day with plus the served coffee is great

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Great value for money. One of few places that open at 6am every day (including Fridays). I would recommend it to anyone.

Please note that healthy food does not belong to this place :)

1  Thank Ali K
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I was here based on the recommendation of my friends. Well, true enough, the food is good, excellent taste and cook to perfection. The portion is quite generous for an average woman like me, I guess for the locals it is adequate. The price is ok, not too expensive. Although the restaurant which I went to is quite small, and almost full all the time, the ambience is just nice and clean. A good place to start a day with an excellent breakfast.

1  Thank Shelida H