“Different try”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Different try”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I tried it with my husband. I love the decoration and atmosphare. it was nice place like if eat in a street. I like the fries but I didn't love the sauces or the burger. My husband liked them all.

• Arabic first
“Once is enough”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I heard a lot of people talking about it came highly recommended from a lot of friends and colleagues I took my wife and I went there it was one of the most horrible experience I've had in my life the bread was disgusting the meat processing and the fries were nasty the place smells like fried food never again and I hope they don't make it and close soon you sure are you today

3 Thank Fawaz A
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“One of the Best”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Their burgers are yummy, juicy, and large enough to feed the most hunger.

Make sure to stop by, it's my favorite burger joint in Jeddah

Riyadh
“19th century leftover fries!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I was really looking forward to visit this place, when the fries was severed it smelled like fried butter, ice cold and hard as if it was leftover from the 19th century , at that stage I began to expect the worst. When the burgers arrived I found out that they decided that I should have grilled onions instead of the crispy onions I originally asked for as it was not available.
The meat was tender and juicy, but unfortunately not in a good way, it was tasteless, bland at best, as if it was cooked in butter, it had a one too many chewy bits of fat in it also.
Also there was not much to choose for topping, only ketchup and there homemade sauce (1000 island with paprika and garlic).
I won't be going there again.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Jjay01
“Original Burger.”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Forget about the certified Angos meat, the best thing about this burger reaturant is price and that its a highly specialiazed burger house, the burger is certainly not the best out there but close to the all time #1 which is Fudruckers, but 19 century burger is by far more accssaible due to pricing. A must try genuine burger that comes very close to #1 in jeddah.I give it second place for taste, and first place for the overall experience and best burger on the go.

• Visited May 2014