“Great burger”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

A great burger shop though it lacks the space and it's becoming congested in rush hour times, they need to expand the restaurant further or open another branch that's a lot bigger than this one.

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

one of the most delcious burger u can find in jeddah but the only thing i didnt like about this rest its too small in family section .. all the tables are soo near to each other .. !!

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

About a burger okay big but it's not delicious I don't know it's my opinion about a burger maybe someone else find it delicious

1  Thank blackdevil1
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Sadly the experience was worse than I had expected after reading the posts.

The place is very dirty and you can not feel comfortable eating here as a result. I would think if the Baladiya inspect they will have issues.

Sadly the biggest disappointment was the bread, which somehow was stale, even though they were making it fresh in front of me. Perhaps it was left over from yesterday.

Also disappointing was the slow drink service and then the rush to clear my table and get another customer in.
Staff are very rough and loud, even pushing past me as I was walking out the door.

I won't be back!

1  Thank MjMarlay
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I liked the way of service there, the restaurant atmosphere is not bad, the waiters are good and the food is nice.. we enjoyed our time

3  Thank MazeNKD