“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Lebanese, Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

They have the best "mixed grill" in town. Their appetizers are all good too. Excellent service and complimentary valet parking available on site. Our soups were not hot enough though (maybe because it's Ramadan and everybody is eating at the same time).

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Big name, but fake! The food is average, not authentically of Lebanese quality. I am from Lebanon and I know what true Lebanese food should taste like. The prices are so over exaggerated. The food doesn't worth its price.

I wouldn't go there even if I was invited.

1  Thank Rasmi17
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Yildizlar is an old resturant in Jeddah that, in my opinion, offers the best Mazza (mixed appetisers) varieties and an excellent mixed grill add to that a delicious freshly baked PETA bread. If you order all the Mazza dishes then you really have to hungry to eat the main dish. Service is great and the staff are pleasent.

1  Thank Saleh A
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Well, my husband was told by a friend that if one wanted amazing Arab food, one should go to Yildizlar. We hadn't heard of it before. To be honest I hadn't had my hopes high and I went there with no actual expectations, on my husband's insistence. And was I surprised and delighted to have had probably the best food in town. Atmosphere was amazing, service implacable and food was heavenly though the charges were also a bit heavenly but if one is up for such a place every four to six months or so then it's worth it!

1  Thank UzmaShad
Reviewed May 28, 2014

its a good resturent - familys and friends must visit there, you really enjoy.
staff are very nice and you will get 5 * service.

1  Thank Mohammed R