“Either Mexican foods are overrated, or they don't know how to do it.”
Review of On the Border - CLOSED

On the Border
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

I was invited to this restaurant with my friend, the light was almost dimmed, music was loud too, and the place could have been much cleaner and way more Comfortable, they serve us some nachos cheese with chilly dip sauce "average taste at best", we ordered some tacos, and a meat jalapeño and melted cheese mix, food component was obviously precoocked thus didn't attributes to a great fresh taste, the experience wasn't all that great. Felt more like regular sandwich you could make at home. I might give it one more shot next time.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I already visited this restaurant four times, and every time I go there I find it better than the previous time visited. The food is amazing, always go with empty stomach in order to be able to finish the dish, and I bet you could. The portions are so generous, always taking leftovers home! The prices are not bad, reasonable.

It is perfect for kids, there is a place where they can safely play and have some great time.

Personally speaking, I wish "shisha" was available there (LOL), but this would deprive the restaurant from its Mexican identity.

The dim lights and the hole wooden setting is so romantic. I will keep going there in shaa Allah.

1  Thank Rasmi17
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great food, good quality...spicy.
Repeatable quality which is always a good find.
Good for take out and eat in.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

If you are fond of Mexican food then this is the right place for you. As you arrive you will feel a warm welcome from the staff who will greet you with a smile. The service is swift - it only took a couple of minutes before our order was served on the table. The food is delicious and the service excellent. My friend and I had a pleasant dining experience at the OTB.

2  Thank pinoytraveller2
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Like evertime I visit it, it is always awesome.
Great food
Good price
Friendly
Dont miss it...
Great time could take place there ,,,

1  Thank Teeemooon