“Lovely restaurant,good service and good food.”
Review of On the Border - CLOSED

On the Border
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I went here with my friend and we both really enjoyed our night. A vast menu with the food on offer being plentiful,well cooked and fresh.The chicken fajita my friend had was a little bland as the chicken was just flame grilled without being marinated but that was our only complaint. My chicken enchallida was gorgeous and the side dishes it came with of refried beans and rice was well cooked and tasty. We skipped the starters as they gave us a big bowl of tortillas with 2 dips and we washed it all down with a pitcher of fruit cocktail with the bill coming to 169SAR. Good value,good food with fantastic service...i will be returning.

There are newer reviews for On the Border

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Was invited by family friends to the restaurant for dinner. I ordered a Chicken Fajita and my wife order a taco. My food was just ok though the serving was reasonable while my wife left half her food. The ambience was nice and the play area for children really helped. May be our taste buds are not yet ready for Mexican Food. Don't intend to spend here in the future.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

It is simply the ideal family place, where the family can enjoy the food at the same time kids play in playing area which is air conditioned. The food portions are huge, they provide free nachos refills. Everything we tried we tried we simply loved!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Went to the Andalus branch and loved every minute. The service was good and very friendly. Food was very enjoyable and it had the atmosphere to match. All in all very pleased and can’t wait to go back to try something else.

2  Thank abu_ayesha
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The food is ok, but the photos on the menu are not necessarily the same as the actual food served. The menu shows nicely cut avocado wedges but we received a prepackaged, processed green slime that tasted worse than it looked. Service was average and the floors and tables needed to be cleaned.

1  Thank Don R